Drain-O

Celtics @ Magic Wed. Mar 25, 8 PM ESPN

quote:
Originally posted by Bullverine:

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Good win, we won by playing great D all night and at the end. But I'm disapointed how our offense turned to mush down the stretch again. Hedo just is not a closer.

Great winn, but I am waiting for the if "KG" were 100% excuses to start flowing!!!! I think I will trip over to the Boston fourm...just for chips and giggles!!!

Link to their forums please

Here ya go!!! enjoy!

http://celtics.realgm.com/

quote:

quote:

Good win, we won by playing great D all night and at the end. But I'm disapointed how our offense turned to mush down the stretch again. Hedo just is not a closer.

Great winn, but I am waiting for the if "KG" were 100% excuses to start flowing!!!! I think I will trip over to the Boston fourm...just for chips and giggles!!!

Just remind them that our All-Star point guard didn't play at all...

quote:

quote:

Shotgun.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Here ya go!!! enjoy!

I read a little bit of it, they seemed to have shrugged it off. They are bringing up no Powe and no KG in the 4th for their loss and think they take us down without any problems in the playoffs when healthy.

I love the Celtics fans saying Lew flopped on that 3pt shot. lol. It was so short. haha

WOOOWWW. They are saying the refs don't give boston any favoritism. hahahahaha.

Boston fans the definition of DELUSION

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Here ya go!!! enjoy!

I read a little bit of it, they seemed to have shrugged it off. They are bringing up no Powe and no KG in the 4th for their loss and think they take us down without any problems in the playoffs when healthy.

Yeah I read the same post, they were killing Mikki Moore, they win with Powe healty and KG! What bothered me is that they said we are not as much a threat to them as the Cav's or the Lakers!!! That pisses me off!!

http://www.realgm.com/boards/v...&sk=t&sd=a&start=180

I cannot believe that there are some people who still doubt whether we should resign Turk or not...

I dont care about the 3-18 night. The feel he has for the game is difficult to find in any other player. He is poised in every 4th quarter, attacks the basket and played really good defense.

I think he should be a key piece to the Magic run in the next 5 years. I really like having him in our team.

We should focus on keeping the Big 3 together, instead of hoping for the

Celtic fans have no reason to freak out over this loss, but they do need to give some credit when credit is due. This game wouldn't have been AS close wtih a healthy Jameer because he can hit big shots at the end of the game, he was the only guy on our roster that I felt could get a good shot up any time he wanted.

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

I dont care about the 3-18 night. The feel he has for the game is difficult to find in any other player. He is poised in every 4th quarter, attacks the basket and played really good defense.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh man. I need to catch my breath.

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

I cannot believe that there are some people who still doubt whether we should resign Turk or not...

I think he should be a key piece to the Magic run in the next 5 years. I really like having him in our team.

We should focus on keeping the Big 3 together, instead of hoping for the

quote:

Oh man. I need to catch my breath.

You dont know anything about basketball. Didnt you see the defense he played on Pierce the last 2 posessions, and the one on Big Baby when they were matched up?.

I think you would prefer to have Sasser instead of him....yes, you would prefer that.

quote:

Celtic fans have no reason to freak out over this loss, but they do need to give some credit when credit is due. This game wouldn't have been AS close wtih a healthy Jameer because he can hit big shots at the end of the game, he was the only guy on our roster that I felt could get a good shot up any time he wanted.

Celtic fans are freaking out because they expected us to fold and........they are seeing the end of their rein, and the beginning of ours!!!