Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

JAMES Game Thread 3/17 7pm Magic @ James

Too bad the game's not on TNT or ESPN like all the other Cleveland games are, then we get to listen to them praise Lebron as the greatest thing. Dwight can get 30/20 tonight and tomorrows headline will feature whatever Lebron did.

Man... I am so pumped..

If we win tonight... wow... it would be a huge step in getting the number 1 seed.

We need Dwight to play Big tonight, a 20/20 would go a long way to getting a win.

why do we have to play every friggin' tuesday? It's the only night i have class and i usually only get to see the last quarter and a half of the game.

we need to hit the cavs in the mouth during the first quarter and not look back. I also wouldn't mind a nice hard clean foul on lbj during the first quarter just to let him know what's up.

quote:
Originally posted by MightyMouse:

Too bad the game's not on TNT or ESPN like all the other Cleveland games are, then we get to listen to them praise Lebron as the greatest thing. Dwight can get 30/20 tonight and tomorrows headline will feature whatever Lebron did.

I bet (if not in foul trouble) Dwight gets a 20/20 and Lebron flirts with a triple double and than the headlines read "Lebron's Near Triple Double, Not Enought to Beat the Magic", instead of "Dwight Teabags Varajao Many, Many Times en route to a Routine 20/20"

Let's do it Dwight, I'm pumped. Q is a worthless letter so let's destroy it.