Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

JAMES Game Thread 3/17 7pm Magic @ James

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Game previews against elite teams have always annoyed me, and this is why, per nba.com:

quote:
This is the Orlando Magic's best chance yet to prove they truly are title contenders.

They've been saying that since the early part of the season, in seemingly every game featuring San Antonio, L.A., Cleveland, etc. Even after we beat them, they continue to pose the same friggin' question.

yeah i know! i guess sweeping the west's two elite teams is nothing these days. esp when the top two east "elite" teams lose to them

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

On the subject of officiating in this game I think it will roll a few ways:

1. Since its on NBATV a playoff type of atmosphere would be possible which means the refs could left these guys just play some good old basketball considering that tensions don't flare. Mike Brown gets a tech

2. The normal Lebron calls however Dwight gets his calls and Mike Brown gets a tech

3. Dwight in foul trouble...oh and Mike Brown gets a tech

The main key is how the Cavs come out an defend Dwight, I like the idea of Varajeo on Shard because he's a soft flopper and Shard SHOULD NOT feel threatened.

Alston will have to stick with Mo Williams where ever he is on the floor, that is important because Bron finds him anywhere

Hedo better do a good defensive job on Wally this time or else at home it could be a difference story, and Pietrus against Lebron should be nice.

hahaha mike brown gets a tech 3 times. lol good stuff man

quote:
Originally posted by Lawyers,Guns.and Money:

Win number 50 on St. Patty's Day! That'll make it easy to remember. It's time for Shard to go bonkers with at least 6 treys to make up for his funk.

thats fo sho. i hate to see shard do poorly. makes me sad

Somebody needs to balance out all of this homerism.

Cavs in a blowout 104-87.

Lebron triple double and plays 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 10 on SportsCenter's Top 10.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Somebody needs to balance out all of this homerism.

Cavs in a blowout 104-87.

Lebron triple double and plays 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 10 on SportsCenter's Top 10.

even if we get that win the espn headline will read "magic somehow beat the cavs in the upset of the century"

I bet reports will have Lebron with the flu before the game. That way, if he does well, he's Jordanesque and more MVP worthy, and if he doesn't than there's an excuse why they lost.

I just hope we blow them out from the get go and than we can refer to them as the Cleveland LeBROWNS because it'll be obvious that they suck.

Poor Browns fans, I almost pity you, props to the ones that stick with the team though.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme:

Poor Browns fans, I almost pity you, props to the ones that stick with the team though.

Thanks.

Signed,

Lions Fan

If anyone's been with the Lions all along, then kudos, that's gotta be rough. Too bad the Pistons never had the lack of success that their fellow city team did. Especially in 2003, 2007, and 2008.