Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Ask Otis Is Back

We are bringing back the Ask Otis Blog and I wanted to give everyone here the heads up before anyone else hears about it.

Here is the entry that will be running on the home page shortly:

quote:
Did you ever have a question for Magic General Manager Otis Smith? Well, here is your chance to have it answered. The Magic

We are bringing back the Ask Otis Blog and I wanted to give everyone here the heads up before anyone else hears about it.

Here is the entry that will be running on the home page shortly:

quote:
Did you ever have a question for Magic General Manager Otis Smith? Well, here is your chance to have it answered. The Magic

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Savage:

Also if you put at the end of the email (along with your real first name and location) your messageboard name, I'll try to make sure your question jumps those of other emailers.

You mean there are people on this board who don't post under their legal names? Weird.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

Also if you put at the end of the email (along with your real first name and location) your messageboard name, I'll try to make sure your question jumps those of other emailers.

You mean there are people on this board who don't post under their legal names? Weird.

Exactly! I mean, I think it shows keen prescience on my parents' part that they named me "Live or Die Magic" before Orlando even had a team!

Of course, grade school was a real pain.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

quote:

Exactly! I mean, I think it shows keen prescience on my parents' part that they named me "Live or Die Magic" before Orlando even had a team!

What do you mean "was"?

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:

quote:

quote:

What do you mean "was"?

Just because we aren't as long in the tooth as you, old man, doesn't mean a few of us don't have a few decades under our belts!

quote:
Originally posted by WeGoinToDaTop:

hey, do you have to like make a certain amount of posts to be able to edit your forum name? or do they just automatically give you one that you must keep?

What's wrong with your forum name?

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

What do you mean "was"?

Just because we aren't as long in the tooth as you, old man, doesn't mean a few of us don't have a few decades under our belts!

LOL !! Now THAT'S the kind of response I was looking for !! LOD must have been busy or decided to have mercy on the aged.

quote:

quote:

LOL !! Now THAT'S the kind of response I was looking for !! LOD must have been busy or decided to have mercy on the aged.

I blame DST.

Ha !! I plead guilty to not knowing what the acronym DST is, but I'm betting it is somewhat colse to "it really wasn't deserving of a reply".