Sign in to follow this  
CaliMagicFan

Fans Game Thread: Magic @ Pistons: 7:30pm SUN

One more T and a certain Piston is gone too bad the Pistons took a time out because Rip was still ripping apart the ref.

quote:
Originally posted by aSnaCCanSa:

I do not think that anyone can call us "soft" anymore with this line up

Agreed, as long as SVG can manage the minutes right and not wear D12 or the Hammer out, this is highly effective...

quote:
Originally posted by jadee0301:

not saying i want him to start doing this but didnt rafer take a lot more threes when in houston vs since he came here? i remember him being one of the rockets primary 3 point threats.

Rafer sometimes shot a lot of three's, but in other games he didn't just depended on Rafer.

quote:

not saying i want him to start doing this but didnt rafer take a lot more threes when in houston vs since he came here? i remember him being one of the rockets primary 3 point threats.

He's gotta feel it out, we didn't sign him for another 3 point shooter we already have like 4 or 5 of those, hes doing what we need...pushing tempo getting 6-8 assists a game, playing point guard....just wait till jameer comes back, in really tough games we could put jameer at 2 and let rafer push tempo and jameer hit 3's and drive with his tear drop...

I say that by now we should know that we can't beat them with the small line up. I say keep Reddick at SG, Split the SF position between Pietrus and Lewis, and keep Howard with Gortat or Battie up front. Lewis at the PF should be limited to a minimum, it just doesn't work well against the Pistons.

quote:
Originally posted by Luke_FfS:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

over/under: Magic down by 15 at the half

Nahhhh... Magic up by one at the half. Book it!

:=)

Only this last shot away to getting the prediction right... but I'm happy about it!

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

quote:

He's gotta feel it out, we didn't sign him for another 3 point shooter we already have like 4 or 5 of those, hes doing what we need...pushing tempo getting 6-8 assists a game, playing point guard....just wait till jameer comes back, in really tough games we could put jameer at 2 and let rafer push tempo and jameer hit 3's and drive with his tear drop...

yea jameer and alston will make for the best pg tandem in the league if you ask me.

i guess i was just thinking when alston first came over here he would have the green light from beyond the arc just like jameer did. i know hes not as good a shooter as jameer obviously since jameer might be the best shooting pg in the league but i always thought rafer was very capable of draining some outside shots.