Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Skip Bayless Called Out Coach Stan on ESPN

quote:
Originally posted by Orl Native:

Skip is a moron and he and Dan Sileo can say what they want and suck up to shaq, fact is in the 3rd and 4th quarter when shaq was gassed he got used and abused by the real superman! ESPN had the top 10 flops of all time in tribute to shaq's flop, you know that kind of press is just priceless.. gotta love it.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:

Skip is a moran and he and Dan Sileo can say what they want and suck up to shaq, fact is in the 3rd and 4th quarter when shaq was gassed he got used and abused by the real superman! ESPN had the top 10 flops of all time in tribute to shaq's flop, you know that kind of press is just priceless.. gotta love it.

are you sure he's Irish?

rule #1 in the guide to insults, cover your grammatical and pronunciations bases...

touche' sir.... working on one screen, bloggin on another in a hurry, my bad

Why get fired up over anything to do with Skip. Let me save you all the trouble, he will never say anything insightful, he will never say anything clever, you will never learn anything from listening to him. He's ESPN's goof on the world, I think it's some sort of running joke to see if they can get a reaction out of people.

It's the same as if I ran into mission control during a shuttle launch called everyone stupid then made up some dumb azz rhyme like calling them "pocket scientists" and then laughed about how clever I am. You would all look at me and say, Marc is a functionally retarded d-bag and be done with it. He has a TV show so people get pissed instead.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:

Skip is a moran and he and Dan Sileo can say what they want and suck up to shaq, fact is in the 3rd and 4th quarter when shaq was gassed he got used and abused by the real superman! ESPN had the top 10 flops of all time in tribute to shaq's flop, you know that kind of press is just priceless.. gotta love it.

are you sure he's Irish?

rule #1 in the guide to insults, cover your grammatical and pronunciations bases...

touche' sir.... working on one screen, bloggin on another in a hurry, my bad

lol, sall good...

quote:
Originally posted by J-Pat Attack!:

He is now starting his "hate Magic" tour. I was upset when he called D12 "stuperman" and "dwight coward" but this was terrible. A coach like Stan who has the balls to call out his own players as well as over the hill and over-weight former superstars. Im looking forward to hear what our team has to say about this and see if our players are behind stan, and not secretly hating him behind his back.

I think Shaq meant that Stan's players when he was with Miami didn't like him.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:
Originally posted by fansince89':

anyone with a link to the actual video of what this idiot had to say? I need something to laugh at while my job slowly crushes my will to live...

Here you go everyone...

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=3862748

You missed a perfect opportunity to Rick Roll everyone here.

what's really funny is that everyone is totally overlooking that Stan's comment about playing like a man is a direct paraphrase of statements made by Shaq year ago...Shaq has said in the past that he doesn't flop because he's a man and he plays like one...not one outlet has brought this up...

quote:
I think Shaq meant that Stan's players when he was with Miami didn't like him.

I don't, I think he means right now as well, he made references to him yelling at the players and saying the same thing will happen to this team that happened to the Mia team in the playoffs...

quote:
Originally posted by TheMagicGatorFan:

Why do sports analysts have so much disdain for Orlando, ESPN, all the old player anouncers, what is the deal with this , what gives?

Jealousy of course. Everyone wishes they lived here and didn't always have to be in Connecticut or Vermont or wherever the ESPN studios are.