Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Skip Bayless Called Out Coach Stan on ESPN

ooooh!. . .

I know that there are several threads that have been started on this topic, but . . .

Skip Bayless (along with the other analyst), said that Shaq's retaliation was fair game.

Bayless said that Stan should not have made the remarks he made in the media about Shaq who is one of the top 10 greatest of all time.

He said that Stan is a "nobody", an "assistant coach", and he does not have control of his team.

Finally, Skip said that he does not like the Magic. . .

oooooh! I wish somehow the team saw that segment, and get fired up.

ooooh!. . .

I know that there are several threads that have been started on this topic, but . . .

Skip Bayless (along with the other analyst), said that Shaq's retaliation was fair game.

Bayless said that Stan should not have made the remarks he made in the media about Shaq who is one of the top 10 greatest of all time.

He said that Stan is a "nobody", an "assistant coach", and he does not have control of his team.

Finally, Skip said that he does not like the Magic. . .

oooooh! I wish somehow the team saw that segment, and get fired up.

He is now starting his "hate Magic" tour. I was upset when he called D12 "stuperman" and "dwight coward" but this was terrible. A coach like Stan who has the balls to call out his own players as well as over the hill and over-weight former superstars. Im looking forward to hear what our team has to say about this and see if our players are behind stan, and not secretly hating him behind his back.

This coming from the guy that said the U.S. would have trouble in the Olympics with Dwight as their only big... Skip Bayless is a moron that gets paid to do a job that anyone in America with half a brain could do, give his opinion on something... I wouldn't pay him much mind.

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

This coming from the guy that said the U.S. would have trouble in the Olympics with Dwight as their only big... Skip Bayless is a moron that gets paid to do a job that anyone in America with half a brain could do, give his opinion on something... I wouldn't pay him much mind.

LOL, he gets paid to be a moron and make comments like this.

quote:
Originally posted by J-Pat Attack!:

He is now starting his "hate Magic" tour. I was upset when he called D12 "stuperman" and "dwight coward" but this was terrible. A coach like Stan who has the balls to call out his own players as well as over the hill and over-weight former superstars. Im looking forward to hear what our team has to say about this and see if our players are behind stan, and not secretly hating him behind his back.

J-Pat, I wanted to comment on that in my opening post.

You know what, Shaq made a comment in the media that Stan's players don't like him. I hope that is not true.

Skip is a moran and he and Dan Sileo can say what they want and suck up to shaq, fact is in the 3rd and 4th quarter when shaq was gassed he got used and abused by the real superman! ESPN had the top 10 flops of all time in tribute to shaq's flop, you know that kind of press is just priceless.. gotta love it.

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

quote:
Originally posted by J-Pat Attack!:

J-Pat, I wanted to comment on that in my opening post.

You know what, Shaq made a comment in the media that Stan's players don't like him. I hope that is not true.

I seriously doubt Otis and the front office would be looking to extend SVG like they are if D12 and Meer and the rest of the core were at odds with him.

quote:
Originally posted by Orl Native:

Skip is a moran and he and Dan Sileo can say what they want and suck up to shaq, fact is in the 3rd and 4th quarter when shaq was gassed he got used and abused by the real superman! ESPN had the top 10 flops of all time in tribute to shaq's flop, you know that kind of press is just priceless.. gotta love it.

are you sure he's Irish?

rule #1 in the guide to insults, cover your grammatical and pronunciations bases...