Sign in to follow this  
gporter

Game Thread: Magic @ Knicks 2/25/09

I think we will win this game unless we lose. The X factor is the entire Knicks roster.

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

My Stream

I know you posted the JTV sports section, however I hide my channel from the directory in order to keep a low profile so I can keep bringing these games to you guys icon_smile.gif

Sweet thanks!

you have been a lifesaver!

Next we need Live Streaming HD!!

My pleasure, I just got an HD card so let me know how it runs with your connection, so far last night it went smooth.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

I think we will win this game unless we lose. The X factor is the entire Knicks roster.

Incredible prognostication

on a serious note, I somewhat expect Rafer to have a big(ish) night, he's be pretty lackluster in the FG% department and the law of averages should catch up with him, on top of that the whole NY aspect, him playing against Duhon/Nate, Duhon being a solid defender but not enough to really lock a guy down in that system, and the reaming I am sure he and the guys received last evening and today...

quote:
Can someone remind him he's 6 foot 10? That he shouldn't be frightened of DJ AUGUSTIN DRIVING THE LANE!?!

No, no, no Battie's reaction was from having Gortat's finger up his butt.

Chevyballin, I used your stream last night and props, it was way good to me. As for this game, Krypto Crap Robinson won't even be a factor, Rafer will push it just as much as Dan Tony, and the Magic will enjoy a comfortable 15 to 20 point lead the entire second half.

After how frustrating last night's game was, there's no way that we lose this one. The only thing to fear is Dan Tony's mustache, but Stan's is better and so we win hands down.

dantoni0902.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme:

Chevyballin, I used your stream last night and props, it was way good to me. As for this game, Krypto Crap Robinson won't even be a factor, Rafer will push it just as much as Dan Tony, and the Magic will enjoy a comfortable 15 to 20 point lead the entire second half.

After how frustrating last night's game was, there's no way that we lose this one. The only thing to fear is Dan Tony's mustache, but Stan's is better and so we win hands down.

dantoni0902.jpg

D'Antoni looks like he just smoke something in this picture.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I'm not a big fan of Nate, but HOLY HELL...This guy can explode off the ground. Look at that...

nate.jpg

Nate get pretty high off the ground on his jumpshot. I know Mr. Walsh and D'Antoni is going to be pretty upset seeing him go this summer.

Hopefully the magic can come back tonight from an uncharacteristic loss and in one of the best stadiums around. Should be a fun game either way, watching nate robinson and dwight battle it out(not directly of course, but that would be fun to watch too) will definitely be entertaining.