Sign in to follow this  
MilitaryMagic

Fire Brian Hill Chant - This Thursday @ Amway Arena

I had a vision last night after seeing Brian Hill's deer-in-headlights expression one too many times. Or maybe it was when the camera caught him mouthing "We're running out of time" with about 5 minutes still left in the 3rd quarter.

Anyhow, the vision was the entire Amway Arena, rising together as one to make our voices heard - FIRE BRIAN HILL!!! FIRE BRIAN HILL!!! FIRE BRIAN HILL!!!

When the Pistons are up by 8 or more with about a minute left on Thursday, it will be our chance... no... our TIME to make sure that Magic management knows how the fan base feels.

Brian Hill has accomplished what he was brought in to do - to rid our organization of the Steve Francis culture and instill hard word and discipline in our players. Simply though, he has run his course and kudos to Brian Hill for doing so. It's time to move on. Let management know. Chant FIRE BRIAN HILL!!! when the game is lost!

I had a vision last night after seeing Brian Hill's deer-in-headlights expression one too many times. Or maybe it was when the camera caught him mouthing "We're running out of time" with about 5 minutes still left in the 3rd quarter.

Anyhow, the vision was the entire Amway Arena, rising together as one to make our voices heard - FIRE BRIAN HILL!!! FIRE BRIAN HILL!!! FIRE BRIAN HILL!!!

When the Pistons are up by 8 or more with about a minute left on Thursday, it will be our chance... no... our TIME to make sure that Magic management knows how the fan base feels.

Brian Hill has accomplished what he was brought in to do - to rid our organization of the Steve Francis culture and instill hard word and discipline in our players. Simply though, he has run his course and kudos to Brian Hill for doing so. It's time to move on. Let management know. Chant FIRE BRIAN HILL!!! when the game is lost!

I'm going to go out on a limb here but I think management already knows we are not happy with Hill.

I'll be cheering for the team because the guys looked like the wind was taken out of them last night, they need that energy from us.

I am still hoping that a lot of things get fixed up this offseason not the least of which is fixing our coaching.

Yes, of course they know a segment of fans are unhappy with him. The strongest statement that can be made however is one during the playoffs.

Granted, I would never strike up a chant like this when the game is still in question - especially if we're winning. I'll be cheering my butt off from the opening tip.

But if everything goes as expected, we will most likely be losing by a fair margin in the final minute. Instead of letting the let-down feeling flow over me, I'd rather chant for change and do something with that negative energy. At least my drive back to Gainesville that night will be more satisfying knowing that my one chance to be heard was grasped and taken if we lose as most here must expect us to!

I love your vision Military Magic im with ya on this one. I'll be chanting Fire Brian Hill before the game, while he is being introduce in the line up, during the game when he needs to make an obvious substitution or timeout, and also when we are down by double digits which will happen about 6 mins into the game because he starts the Jammer and Battie over Dooling, arroyo and Darko.

PLAYOFFS = ADJUSTMENTS

Quick Someone fill in Brian Hill he still doesn't have a clue.

Ummm, Brian Hill sure as heck isn't in my family. Nobody in my family is under 5'8", including the women.

Anyhow, just a reminder to everyone. With about a minute left if we're down by more than 8, I'll be starting my chant from near midcourt, in the upper bowl, up behind the players benches. Please join in if you hear me bellowing.

I am with you, even though we have had our arguments here I will be chanting with you from behind and to the left of you.

BTW my wife who hardly watches and is definitely not a Dukie, will be cheering for JJ to play the whole game. Even she knows he needs to play to help this team win.

I would not do the chant tonight but Game 4, end of the game if and hopefully not when we are down 3-0 and the same pattern has continued for tonights game 3 then I will buy a ticket and fly down to o-town and buy one of those planes and have it fly around town with the banner behind it: FIRE BRIAN HILL!!! seriously militarymagic i don't know which branch you are in but i am in the navy and politics happen but you can tell the difference of when a command is a good one and a bad one. a good one has leadership in place that is intelligent, respectable, respectful. one that will not put an e6 in a mangement position, cause that is how "chain of command" is supposed to be, just because he out ranks and e5 when the e5 out works, works better with personnel, and is more knowledgeable than the e6. it is the same for brian hill. brian hill has his etched in stonoe starters(chain of command) and no matter what(deficency {sp}, knowledge, skill)he continues to play the starters, causing the team to lose(fail the mission)=bad command.

chanting now would not help the team and i actually think it would hurt them. so i suggest waiting til game 4 because at this point we still have a chance and anything negative is not what our team needs. GO MAGIC, I dont care who is playing just as long as we win.