Sign in to follow this  
bhnole

Magic trade for Veteran PG Rafer Alston!

I heard that the Alston trade includes Cook, Foyle, and 1st pick is it true with Foyle? I hope Peaches will not be affected with this because I heard that they are close friends.

quote:
Van Gundy said the fact the Magic have just 29 games left gives a sense of urgency to getting Alston acclimated to a new offense and new teammates.

"What are guys have to understand is that Rafer Alston is a very good player, but he's not a savior," said Van Gundy, who coached Alston in 2003-04 when they were together in Miami. "For us to win, these guys have to step up and play better than they have the last three or four weeks."

Van Gundy lauded General Manager Otis Smith for acquiring Alston, calling the transaction "brilliant."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/

thats why i kinda hate it when we make a trade we always make stupid trades atleast this one wasent so bad but still 1st round pick for a 33 year old PG comon man lol i had it with all these stupid deals we suck at free agency we suck at trades fire that idiot otis

quote:
Originally posted by Proudtobelatino:

thats why i kinda hate it when we make a trade we always make stupid trades atleast this one wasent so bad but still 1st round pick for a 33 year old PG comon man lol i had it with all these stupid deals we suck at free agency we suck at trades fire that idiot otis

Go here.

quote:

Agreed. They should hire you to replace him. Your post made it evident that you are more qualified for the position. You would probably be able to draft the next Michael Jordan with a #26 draft pick. Did you really type the word wasent?

quote:
Originally posted by Lawyers,Guns.and Money:

quote:

Agreed. They should hire you to replace him. Your post made it evident that you are more qualified for the position. You would probably be able to draft the next Michael Jordan with a #26 draft pick. Did you really type the word wasent?

Wow.....you guy's are "BRUTUAL" and I really missed not being here!!!! Good to see we have not lost our sence of humor!!!

This is a horrible trade for the Magic. There had to be better options out there. Rafer is the biggest chucker in the NBA, he's Mike James without the defense. Lue+Johnson>>>>>>Rafer.

Otis Smith messed up...and he gave up a first. Unbelievable.

quote:
Originally posted by tetris:

This is a horrible trade for the Magic. There had to be better options out there. Rafer is the biggest chucker in the NBA, he's Mike James without the defense. Lue+Johnson>>>>>>Rafer.

Uh,,, did you watch the game tonight? Duh.

quote:

quote:

Didn't need to...I watched him enough in Houston and Milwaukee. He doesn't shoot under 40% every year for nothing. Once he gets more comfortable with the team he'll revert back into the chucker he's always been.

quote:

quote:

quote:

This is a horrible trade for the Magic. Lue+Johnson>>>>>>Rafer.

Didn't need to...

Dialoge of the day.

Tomorrow.

tetris - Dark Night sucked.

LGM - did you watch the movie?

tetris - didn't need to... Sushi sucks too.

LGM - did you ever try it?

tetris - didn't need to...