Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsTheYear

Join HEDO club.

quote:
Originally posted by xava:

guys take out your orlanda's jersey please. I cant believe you. Hedo gave everthink for orlando. And you say no pass but stats says asist leader of team and he is no pg or sg.

After you do it.

I hope hedo will go other club. You know many club want him. What will you without hedo ? I can say You will cry. You cant be this season standing. Howard cant play like this season. Also courtney, rashard can find easy shot. You cant do anything without hedo.

Alston is a streetball player, he is just dribling and interting shoting,passing and notting.

JayJay he cant play on nba whit just 3's. also he cant 3 at nba.

Rasahard is a bomber man just shotting. and 20 to 5. nice stats? he is bad player and taking alot money.

And Howard. Who pass him ? nelson? :S I dont think so. And I can easy say if u ask we need 10m to keep hedo at team D12 can say I can give just keep him at the team.

For the love of Portman, I hope English isn't your first language. The translations in Zero Wing were better than this, and they were so comically bad, it turned into an internet meme.

quote:

guys take out your orlanda's jersey please. I cant believe you. Hedo gave everthink for orlando. And you say no pass but stats says asist leader of team and he is no pg or sg.

After you do it.

I hope hedo will go other club. You know many club want him. What will you without hedo ? I can say You will cry. You cant be this season standing. Howard cant play like this season. Also courtney, rashard can find easy shot. You cant do anything without hedo.

Alston is a streetball player, he is just dribling and interting shoting,passing and notting.

Rasahard is a bomber man just shotting. and 20 to 5. nice stats? he is bad player and taking alot money.

And Howard. Who pass him ? nelson? :S I dont think so. And I can easy say if u ask we need 10m to keep hedo at team D12 can say I can give just keep him at the team.

This made me lol hard.

quote:

After you do it.

I think you just found your club president!

All am gonna say , you guys do not deserve Hedo @ all , yep maybe sometimes hes just goin to corner and watching game , do not taking any ball but hes the one whos feedin D12 and even u say he is always shootin he is the assit leader of the Magic , If i were Hedo probably i would be movin to another team instead of team which got ungreateful fans like you.We 'Turkish People' are very emotional and always need someone to say 'well done' for the good thing that we have made.

Hopefully he'll move to another team and get more respect more than now...

quote:
Originally posted by kubi1988:

All am gonna say , you guys do not deserve Hedo @ all , yep maybe sometimes hes just goin to corner and watching game , do not taking any ball but hes the one whos feedin D12 and even u say he is always shootin he is the assit leader of the Magic , If i were Hedo probably i would be movin to another team instead of team which got ungreateful fans like you.We 'Turkish People' are very emotional and always need someone to say 'well done' for the good thing that we have made.

yeesh, they start a fan club for the guy and it's still not enough for you.

lulz

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:

yeesh, they start a fan club for the guy and it's still not enough for you.

lulz

You guys are still not able to understand what it'll cost to lose Hedo , whatever its only the game for you right...its 2.21 in the night right now in Turkey and i'm waitin for the cavs match here instead of sleepin , maybe Im not very objective about him but i think am right about Hedo , so have fun with your meanless stuff and create as many iQ-zero club as you can..We are always at the behind of Hedo and push him to be better.

quote:
We are always at the behind of Hedo and punish him to be better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No wonder he doesn't want to go back and play in Europe.

quote:

Tell me I'm not the only one who LOL'd at this statement...

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

Tell me I'm not the only one who LOL'd at this statement...

Check the post before yours

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

Listen, I have been seeing alot of threads suggesting to have some other type of fan club, like Lee and Gortat.... so forth.

But your missing the main point, the fan club in itself is a joke....

Sort of like Turk's ratio of shooting 3's verse driving... which is 99% to 1%

Turk doesnt really deserve a fan club...

He deserves a kick in the @$$ and a w_t_f look..

He can play better, he can play smarter, he can play like the Most Imporved Player....

But he doesnt, instead he jacks up shots, runs to the rim like a Offensive Tackle, and then flares like a little girl, if there is any kind of contact....

We make fun of Turk, because we are frustrated with his play... or lack of...

We all love the guy, but we are much like parents when we know there is more potential than what he is showing

For anyone that still didn't get the sense of this club, please read the post above.

I really believe that no-one on this forum hate Hedo, not even DoM.... he's a great guy, and I'm sure he's a great locker room presence that fits perfectly in this team.

The problem is: he's showed us what kind of player is capable to be when he's playing at his best, so now, everytime he's lacking concentration or willingness to make the right play (or jacking up a stupid fade-away contested jumper), every member of this Club will be disappointed @ him.

/Story

Look, tonight game is a perfect example. Hedo has passed almost unnoticed, but he's very good stats, and what's counts more, he's made the right decisons and the team has played great.

I would gladly sign him for 10m a year for repeating this kind of game 3 out of 4 times.

But unfortunately, this is not the reality. Not right now, at least.

quote:
Originally posted by Luke_FfS:

Look, tonight game is a perfect example. Hedo has passed almost unnoticed, but he's very good stats, and what's counts more, he's made the right decisons and the team has played great.

I would gladly sign him for 10m a year for repeating this kind of game 3 out of 4 times.

But unfortunately, this is not the reality. Not right now, at least.

^

|

|

|

|

THIS