Sign in to follow this  
DrAcO Is In ThE DeAtHrOw!

ARROYO VS JJ BAREA!!!

Hey do you think that Barea is going to be better than Carlos Arroyo? since arroyo have been the best puertorrican basketball player in the NBA. also a can not see today's game and since orlando is playing so bad i expect a blow out by the Mavs any chance Barea play vs Arroyo today? if that happen can some one who can see the game tell me how they do(barea vs arroyo)? and who get the best part?

local newspaper say that they only have play each other once and that was Arroyo rockie year in The NBA and Barea only have 16 years old they say barea play great but arroyo abuse of him on offense with a killer crossover. Barea say this time will be diferent because he has got a lot better sice that.

please some one tell me this. if they play today because i can't see the game in Puerto Rico and is a important matchup for us here!

Hey do you think that Barea is going to be better than Carlos Arroyo? since arroyo have been the best puertorrican basketball player in the NBA. also a can not see today's game and since orlando is playing so bad i expect a blow out by the Mavs any chance Barea play vs Arroyo today? if that happen can some one who can see the game tell me how they do(barea vs arroyo)? and who get the best part?

local newspaper say that they only have play each other once and that was Arroyo rockie year in The NBA and Barea only have 16 years old they say barea play great but arroyo abuse of him on offense with a killer crossover. Barea say this time will be diferent because he has got a lot better sice that.

please some one tell me this. if they play today because i can't see the game in Puerto Rico and is a important matchup for us here!

I have not seen the game yet but can already tell you what happens. Arroyo will dominate Barea with his passion and love. Arroyo will abuse Barea with his killer crossover, smooth salsa past him and hit a jump shot with a touch of marengue on it. It will be no contest and I am curious how this could even be a topic. Would you bring up a topic anticipating a matchup between Jerrel Sassar and Micheal Jordan?? I think not. Arroyos last name in espanol means Beast, slayer of all. Baera means boy with a single nut in espanol. You do the math.

quote:
Originally posted by Arroyo's Rumberos:

I have not seen the game yet but can already tell you what happens. Arroyo will dominate Barea with his passion and love. Arroyo will abuse Barea with his killer crossover, smooth salsa past him and hit a jump shot with a touch of marengue on it. It will be no contest and I am curious how this could even be a topic. Would you bring up a topic anticipating a matchup between Jerrel Sassar and Micheal Jordan?? I think not. Arroyos last name in espanol means Beast, slayer of all. Baera means boy with a single nut in espanol. You do the math.

So you're saying Barea = nino con un huevo solo? Harsh accusation man.

Apart from the "comments", "arguments" and... "assumptions" my fellow Puerto Ricans made... I do think Barea in the long run will be better than Arroyo, he's more consistent. But if tonight is a blow-out, and they do play against each other Arroyo will kick Barea's ***, because of the experience, and the playing time; Barea only plays small minutes in blow-outs.

quote:
Originally posted by Orlando_Tragic:

Amazingly the Magic managed to keep this game close. Barea didn't play. Arroyo did pretty well tonight again, and had zero turnovers.

Check out the box score:

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=270303006

Yeah. 0 turnovers to go along with 0 assists. Gee, Jameer had 0 assists too. Looks like it's time to upgrade at starting and back up PG positions.

Barea will become a more complete player than Carlos becaus he is faster,can shoot the long range bombs with confidence and has an outstanding view of the court. The question rises how will he handle defensively the larger PG's? Can he do the Nash type of game. Lets keep an eye on this one specially during the next regional basketball tournament against the USA when he will be competing for the opening spot with Arroyo.