Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Sam Cassell?

He just got traded to the Kings for a 2nd round pick. And now it's being reported that the Kings will waive him.

So do you guys think Otis will pick him up?

He just got traded to the Kings for a 2nd round pick. And now it's being reported that the Kings will waive him.

So do you guys think Otis will pick him up?

I'd take him if he had anything left in the tank, would not mind giving him a trial run with a 10 day deal.

good God, no...why would we think Otis would pick him up? what does that do for Orlando? Sam is not some player that once added to the roster you magically end up with a ring...ridiculous...I cant even count how many times I face palm in a day after reading things on this site...

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

good God, no...why would we think Otis would pick him up? what does that do for Orlando? Sam is not some player that once added to the roster you magically end up with a ring...ridiculous...I cant even count how many times I face palm in a day after reading things on this site...

Bacause his back is against the wall.

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:

Signing Cassell to keep yourself from looking bad would be like trying to stop a bullet with your face.

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:

what wall exists that Sam Cassell is the answer to? answer, there isnt one...horrible...outside of some cheer leading and player coaching....bringing in Sam does NOTHING for Orlando...worst idea this season...

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

I'd take him if he had anything left in the tank, would not mind giving him a trial run with a 10 day deal.

So what player does the Magic waive considering that they are the max 15 players now just asking??

You can't waive Lue, Richardson nor can you waive Foyle so who does the Magic waive??