Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Otis' Big Mistake '09

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

Forget the PG situation....

I hold Dwight accountable for not developing an offensive game in 5 seasons in the league. I am getting sick of this slam dunk, and Olympic crap. He needs to not do s*** this summer and work on a d*** offensive game .

The two bolded statements are mutually exclusive.

As for the rest of your post, it's not worth the bother. If you honestly think Dwight's offensive game hasn't improved, then you need to start watching something else. I've heard Badminton is nice.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

I hold Dwight accountable for not developing an offensive game in 5 seasons in the league. I am getting sick of this slam dunk, and Olympic crap. He needs to not do s*** this summer and work on a d*** offensive game .

As for the rest of your post, it's not worth the bother. If you honestly think Dwight's offensive game hasn't improved, then you need to start watching something else. I've heard Badminton is nice.

Too dynamic. I'd start with Shuffleboard.

quote:

quote:

Improved? Of course, but can he carry the Magic on his back? No!! I want Hakeem, Ewing, Shaq offensive game. All three have different games, all 3 affective.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Improved? Of course, but can he carry the Magic on his back? No!! I want Hakeem, Ewing, Shaq offensive game. All three have different games, all 3 affective.

Shaq won his first title in his 7th season. Olajuwon in his 10th. Ewing never won a title. So this point is nonexistent.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Shaq won his first title in his 7th season. Olajuwon in his 10th. Ewing never won a title. So this point is nonexistent.

Hakeem and Shaq carried their teams to the championship. Ewing had the bad luck of playing in the Jordan days and John Starks going 0-12 in game 7 of the '93/'94 season.

Those guys had way better offensive games then D12 has in their 5th seasons and he needs to work on more low post moves.

Edit: I have terrible heart burn right now and I want to blame our pg situation. Bad pg position! Hopefully, Otis trades Lee for another 6'10'' SF to round out our starting five.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

I have terrible heart burn right now I think b/c of our turrible pg situation. Hopefully, Otis trades Lee for another 6'10'' SF to round out our starting wing position.

What if we sign Scottie Pippen. I think if he hits the half court shots in the 2ball competition, that merits a spot as our 3rd-3rd PG

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Question: What separates Scottie from Turk? Anyone?

defense and athleticism

and I don't remember Pippen constantly making 1 on 4 moves to the basket with a hail mary shot and scream.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I don't remember Pippen constantly making 1 on 4 moves to the basket with a hail mary shot and scream.

That gave me a good laugh.

My answer: DEFENSE.