Sign in to follow this  
D-Guy

Yahoo Sports: Can Magic make it without jameer?

It was the top story/feature on yahoo sports today. I wonder why they even bothered to interview kenny smith on this since all he does is question the question and make for some awkward conversation with the guy interviewing him. I stopped watching after kenny smith says the only difference between jameer nelson this year and last year is he's making shots more consistently, which to me came off as kind of asinine and disrespectful to jameer. If any player made more shots consistantly than last year most people would consider that a vast improvement since it puts more points on the board and puts you in a better position to win. Anyways, see what you guys think:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba;_ylt=AoLSSoVGqRcD0Hm7MMKsZk.LvLYF

It was the top story/feature on yahoo sports today. I wonder why they even bothered to interview kenny smith on this since all he does is question the question and make for some awkward conversation with the guy interviewing him. I stopped watching after kenny smith says the only difference between jameer nelson this year and last year is he's making shots more consistently, which to me came off as kind of asinine and disrespectful to jameer. If any player made more shots consistantly than last year most people would consider that a vast improvement since it puts more points on the board and puts you in a better position to win. Anyways, see what you guys think:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba;_ylt=AoLSSoVGqRcD0Hm7MMKsZk.LvLYF

simply no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t lue has some big shoes to fill

aj too inconsistant

dwight needs to get serious and play

shard and turk should stop forcing the ball and let offence happen.

I didn't bother to watch it because it's Kenny Smith. Easily the Magic's biggest detractor on all of Turner Sports (TNT/NBA TV) with the possible exception of Chuck.

By the way it's A.J. and Hedo who have the big shoes to fill... Tyronn Lue has the itty bitty shoes of "backup PG Anthony Johnson" to fill. Shouldn't be that hard.

Kenny Smith is just a Superstar groupie..Everyone knows more then likely The Lakers will represent the west so in the East he's either going to want to see The Celtics again of course, & he's openly a huge Lebron James fan..Those guys on T.V don't care about the Magic..The guy from yahoo sports is one of the people that actually believe Orlando was a Championship contender when we were completely healthy, which we are..Jameer wasnt our weakest link, our bench is & continues to be our weakest link..Man F*** Kenny..lol.

quote:
By the way it's A.J. and Hedo who have the big shoes to fill... Tyronn Lue has the itty bitty shoes of "backup PG Anthony Johnson" to fill. Shouldn't be that hard.

lol

I agree. Lue isn't going to be starting, he's coming in keep turk from playing point for more than half the game. I'll be happy if he can play a little defense on his man and make the occasional shot while feeding the others.

We could still win the championship if Dwight gets serious and focused. I don't see that happening this year, though.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

No. Magic are done. Too bad.

How dare you disrespect Batman by taking him off your avatar!!

You know what? You were never good enough to have it anyways. You and your love for Bogans and his universally approved hard nosed defense.

quote:
How dare you disrespect Batman by taking him off your avatar!!

I did it in honor of the Boganmeister, thank you very much.

HMMMFH! Good DAY to you sir!