Sign in to follow this  
My 6th Rebuild

Jameer Has Torn Labrum, Timetable Uncertain

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

A Bucks fan on RealGM asked if we'd do Luke Ridnour and Malik Allen for Bogans/Cook/Wilks.

Edit: I was gonna leave it like that, but I realized it would get a lot of 'IF THE FANZ WANT IT, LOZLZLLXLWS!!' and 'Yeah, some inside source, huh? Go make out with Kyler.'

I was just passing along what I thought was a no-brainer for us.

I've always liked ridnour, but I never got to see him play that much since he was always on a small market/crappy team. What's his contract like out of curiosity?

Didn't we cut wilks because of him blowing out his acl?

I don't think he'll be out very long actually. I have League Pass, so I was watching it from a Mavericks point of view and they said that he was listed as "doubtful" for a return to the game tonight. I believe he has a really good shot of being back before the All-Star Break. We'll see tomorrow I guess

Well yeah I don't think he will be out too long.. like everybody else has stated we must wait till tomorrow to see what happens... What I see wrong here is what many of us have been wondering about Otis not doing anything to get us a better back up PG and a nice PF to complement our lineup.

quote:
Originally posted by elephant27:

I don't think he'll be out very long actually. I have League Pass, so I was watching it from a Mavericks point of view and they said that he was listed as "doubtful" for a return to the game tonight. I believe he has a really good shot of being back before the All-Star Break. We'll see tomorrow I guess

i wish i shared your optimism, but what he did to his shoulder is very painful. I'm sure they popped it back in very quickly (the longer it's out, the worse the damage), but that shoulder is going to be sore for a long time. If i'm assuming there aren't any torn or severely damaged ligaments, i would say best case scenario is a month. I'm certain he will miss the asg...which is too bad. i hope they pick rondo and not boo hoo williams to replace him. If it is severe, he could be out a few months.

I remember larry hughes doing this earlier this year...can't remember how long he was out.

as for ridnour, he can run an offense, but don't be expecting any defense from him. He would be better than nothing.

quote:
If i'm assuming there aren't any torn or severely damaged ligaments, i would say best case scenario is a month.

If there's any torn ligaments in there they'll have to do surgery and Meer will be done for the year.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:
If i'm assuming there aren't any torn or severely damaged ligaments, i would say best case scenario is a month.

If there's any torn ligaments in there they'll have to do surgery and Meer will be done for the year.

I hope it is just the opposite and he will be with the team in short time.

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

Talk about a true warrior....

Nelson's quote from ESPN:

"I can still shoot with my other arm," Nelson joked afterward, his arm in a sling. "I don't know what happened. I just got hit to the floor. We don't know how bad it is yet, so we'll wait and see."

Nelson

And this is why most people thing Kyler is a Kock...BECAUSE HE LIKES TO BE THE FIRST to report things when he has no idea what he is talking about. He is now lower than Schmidtz in my mind.

ROFLMAO...Go check the Kyler thread....he changed his stance fro 6 weeks to 3 months to 3 weeks to 12 weeks. Trying to cover his tail now. Just love how this guy jumps the gun then takes a lot of heat then back tracks. Anything can be 3 to 12 weeks. Why not just say anything form a game time decision to out until next season.