Sign in to follow this  
My 6th Rebuild

Jameer Has Torn Labrum, Timetable Uncertain

Jameer injury

Steve Kyler says the injury taken by Meer takes 6 weeks to 3 months to recover from.

I feel bad for Meer because it looks like he is gonna miss his 1st all-star game. I guess Mo Williams gets in (It would be funny as heck if Stern picks Rondo or Ray Allen instead).

If he is out, I see a trade coming soon.

Jameer injury

Steve Kyler says the injury taken by Meer takes 6 weeks to 3 months to recover from.

I feel bad for Meer because it looks like he is gonna miss his 1st all-star game. I guess Mo Williams gets in (It would be funny as heck if Stern picks Rondo or Ray Allen instead).

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

Jameer injury

For a severe dislocation, it's the time line he listed. Seeing as he still has to have tests done, we have no idea of the severity of the injury.

Good lord. When I'm the voice of reason in any location, everyone else should probably just kill themselves.

quote:

Jameer injury

This is just Kyler spouting off without any real information.

Nothing is going to be known about how bad Nelson's shoulder is until he is tested until then it doesn't make sense to guess how long he is going to be out.

If you want to feel good don't real Kyler he is just going to blog whatever is in his mind rather then the real facts.

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

I can care less about the ASG!

If Nelson is out for 3 months we can kiss our season goodbye!

Me too, but this ASG means a lot to him as an accomplishment in his career, another way of proving the doubters wrong. I feel bad for him because I know he wants to be involved in that weekend.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

Jameer injury

For a severe dislocation, it's the time line he listed. Seeing as he still has to have tests done, we have no idea of the severity of the injury.

Good lord. When I'm the voice of reason in any location, everyone else should probably just kill themselves.

DoM is right, I dislocated my shoulder, had it popped back in, and played football 3 days later. It hurt like hell, but obviously this is not an auto prognosis.

I wouldn't say the season is done... We have spotted the 4th place team like 9 games... so we are ok, we just have to take care of business against the bottom feeders of the league. We can lose to the elite teams, but we still have to beat the clippers, nets, pacers, bobcats and so on....

I wouldn't take his diagnosis too seriously. I have a friend who used to dislocate her shoulder on almost a monthly basis during martial arts, granted it hurt like hell but once she popped it back in she would continue. Wait and see what the results are.