Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Ban Tiger Woods XVI

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

LOL. So I guess Tiger is the reason why we lost tonight.

Last year when we beat the Celtics in one of the 2 games he was there.

Do you have proof?

Yeah I took a picture of him and I asked Pierce and Howard to stand by him because I knew this day would come and I would need proof. Just wait till I download the pic.

Oh, yeah.. :-)

quote:
Originally posted by random:

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

Wow, one thing:

This board sure can generate self-team-haters very easily for some reason. Here are the hate-bandwagons I can think of:

1-Hedo

2-JJ

3-Bogans

4-Arroyo

5-TigerWoods

6-AJ

7-Cook

You are forgetting Lewis, Otis, SVG! lol

I'll co-sign this whole-heartedly. We don't ever win when this guy attends a game with only a couple of exceptions. And so what if he's the only celebrity we got attending these games? He's just like the rest of the pathetic lower bowl, no energy, no noise, whatever. And no one cares nationally whether Tiger Woods attends the Orlando Magic game or not, so it wouldn't be a big loss.

Tiger, we appreciate the support, but do it watching your 751 inch TV at home with the wife and kid.

Disclaimer: The above post may seem silly coming from me, but you should know I am a **VERY** superstitous person.

I want to add this also to ban:

Ban TNT and Doug Collins! We lose when these guys show the game. They don't even talk about the game half-time, and now they are showing Magic half-time show in Laker's halftime. They are a bunch of jokes for a sports show.

ps: Doug Collins is not the joke, the guys in the studio are.

It is truly a shame because Tiger was such a more enthusiastic supporter of Stanford Uuuuuuuniversity Basketball.

That means he has more energy for a tree. Does that make sense because his name is Woods?

Anyone see a connection here? "Trees" and "Woods"?

Coincidence? Yes.

Substantial? No.

Seriously, Junkie, can you make a "Tiger Woods is Lame" shirt for the next big game and go and make weird faces at the guy? Aren't you near him? Might that be enough?

If not, I will simply have to send the cat that stole the cream, the one who trains with bears, the Warlock!

quote:
Seriously, Junkie, can you make a "Tiger Woods is Lame" shirt for the next big game

That would be sweet if someone wore that shirt close enough to Tiger so that they were both in frame.