TrueMagicFan07

Game Thread: Magic vs. Celtics 1/22/09

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:
Originally posted by SarGe:

quote:

Okay all this talk about our lack of big men and a good back-up point guard...Flat out wrong. We need Hedo to not be embarrasing on the defensive end

dont you see he is playing with spinal pain.. he should leave game rite know for his health

Oh. You may actually be right. Hedo isn't a stopper but he usually doesn't beg people to beat him

There're bigger problems than Hedo.Jameer is really very bad today.His defence is...I mean,which defence?

quote:

So apperently only Lewis wants to beat the Celtics. This game and last he is the only player I am not embarrased for

Same here. Honestly, who blames a four-day rest? One of the bigger regular season games in the season, sold out crowd, major hype, national TV and this is what we look like?!

Rashard should be rewarded for his effort. Just give him every shot til' the end of the game.

quote:
So apperently only Lewis wants to beat the Celtics. This game and last he is the only player I am not embarrased for

AJ is the man. A lay up AND 2 FT's.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by SarGe:

quote:

Okay all this talk about our lack of big men and a good back-up point guard...Flat out wrong. We need Hedo to not be embarrasing on the defensive end

dont you see he is playing with spinal pain.. he should leave game rite know for his health

Oh. You may actually be right. Hedo isn't a stopper but he usually doesn't beg people to beat him

but im begging you stop your bullchits

I told you we should have played a pick up game with the team to keep them hot.

Honestly what is up with the energy and missed free throws? Jameer, where are you maaan??

I think there are 2, maybe 3 people in that crowd that haven't fallen asleep.

I bet Tiger Woods is laughing right now. If I weren't a Magic fan, I would have turned this game off 5 minutes into the 3rd. What a horrible game.