Sign in to follow this  
The Ryan Anderbads

Magic: Best Record in NBA

quote:
Originally posted by Tommaco:

yeah baby! thats the only time i have ever cheered for the Lakers!

thanx kobe!

LOL same here, I mean ever. I even rooted for the Celtics over the Lakers in the Finals last year, so KG and Ray Allen could get rings and so that the NBA championship could come back East. It really takes a situation like that, or them playing the Heat or Bulls, for me to ever root for the Lakers.

So now not only do the Magic have the best record in the NBA, but the Cavs fall a game back of the Celtics into 3rd.

What a crazy Eastern Conference we live in.

Yeah. The top 3 teams in the east all within a game of each other...pretty crazy, also considering those are 3 of the 4 best teams in the NBA too. This will be an exciting run for the #1 seed. Looks like Boston is back to their old form though.

I don't mind the Celtics getting into form because I know we have a way better team than Boston... Orlando has to come out with a kill them mentality and own them since the game starts. I know our team is capable of this, so let's go Magic!!!

Orlando Magic #1 team in the nba is very sweet.

What strikes me is these facts about our standings:

We are 17-5 on the road, we all know that... but...

15-4 (19 games) in our conference while the Cavs are 20-6 (26) and Celtics a staggering 25-4 (29 games). Boston has played 10 more games in the East than we have! So their road is going to be pretty tough in the second half of the season. Alot of West Coast trips for them, we have completed ours :]