Sign in to follow this  
BLUEHEART

We can end up NUMBER 1 in the leage tomorrow

Cleveland lost today, and delonte west injured also.. they are 30-7 now. and Lakers 31-7.

Cavs will play with hornets tomorrow..

so way they played today they might loose tomorrow. IF WE BEAT lakers tomorrow we can end up number 1 tomorrow..

any thoughts? is world ending?

Cleveland lost today, and delonte west injured also.. they are 30-7 now. and Lakers 31-7.

Cavs will play with hornets tomorrow..

so way they played today they might loose tomorrow. IF WE BEAT lakers tomorrow we can end up number 1 tomorrow..

any thoughts? is world ending?

Perhaps.

If Cleveland loses to New Orleans, and we beat the Lakers?

The Orlando Magic would have the best record in the NBA. Just let that kinda hang in the air for a minute or two.

I'm not predicting so, because I think Hornets-Cavs is about a coin flip. I'm just sayin'. And yes, the world may yet be ending.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Perhaps.

If Cleveland loses to New Orleans, and we beat the Lakers?

The Orlando Magic would have the best record in the NBA.

I'm not predicting so, because I think Hornets-Cavs is about a coin flip. I'm just sayin'. And yes, the world may yet be ending.

yes of course, if cavs and lebron plays tomorrow like today, they will be lose for sure.. Also delonte west will be out.

quote:

I'm not predicting so, because I think Hornets-Cavs is about a coin flip.

I expect the cavs to recieve there first home loss tommorow. The Hornets always play them well, they are missing three of five starters, and they are on the second night of a back-to-back. The odds are stacked against them. The only positive I see is Lebron has a history of bouncing back from bad games with great games, but I am not optimistic.

The cavs are potentially staring a 5 game losing streak in the face. Just look at there upcoming schedule and you would agree with me.

Well we are going to have to play our butts off against a mad lakers team.

And if we do get the number 1 spot, it should earn us some air time on ESPN. Or Not!!! Maybe we'll be on the frontpage of their website.

quote:
Originally posted by Obawan12:

quote:

I'm not predicting so, because I think Hornets-Cavs is about a coin flip.

I expect the cavs to recieve there first home loss tommorow. The Hornets always play them well, they are missing three of five starters, and they are on the second night of a back-to-back. The odds are stacked against them. The only positive I see is Lebron has a history of bouncing back from bad games with great games, but I am not optimistic.

The cavs are potentially staring a 5 game losing streak in the face. Just look at there upcoming schedule and you would agree with me.

or lebron could just go insane and dominate, i hate agreeing with espn but he has the ability to take over, and after a loss like this, but who knows, he could go into a recession.

btw, is anyone watching the nuggts vs. the suns? it's like the battle of hair styles,

when i did look some of web about lakers game, they already started saying that, kobe has ankle problem and fisher has groin injury bothers him. so if we win we will know what ESPN will say

yea but espn love to give love to

kobe the lakers and mrs james they want want an la v cleveland fianls series especaly after boston v la did not live up to the hype it was ment to

Delonte West is Cleveland's best perimeter defender. Mo Williams will not be able to keep CP3 out of lane to score and set up easy buckets for his teamates.

ESPN loves to tear up the Magic's schedule, but Cleveland still has virtually all of their Western road games left. We have one (Houston) after this weekend.

I fully expect Cleveland to drop 2 or 3 games in the next week on their first Western swing.