Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

"Magic kept rubbing it in" Sac Bee

quote:
The Magic shot 10 threes in the fourth despite leading by 22 points entering the period, with a Bogans three with two minutes left extending their piece of history and infuriating the humiliated Kings.

"I saw that (they continued shooting threes), and it kind of (ticked) me off a little bit," Kings swingman Francisco Garc

quote:
The Magic shot 10 threes in the fourth despite leading by 22 points entering the period, with a Bogans three with two minutes left extending their piece of history and infuriating the humiliated Kings.

"I saw that (they continued shooting threes), and it kind of (ticked) me off a little bit," Kings swingman Francisco Garc

so funny when we finally have the upper hand and are embarassing teams we get criticized for it, yet the celtics will get praised for playing hard through all 4 quarters and not giving up the intesity.

Good job Magic. what an awseome season!

I watched the game. It was nice to see the Magic not let up, since that's been a big problem for them for as long as any of us can remember. They have never been a team that builds a lead and keeps their foot on the gas, they always let up. Seems like that might be changing now...

The thing about those late game threes, they were uncontested. I don't know, call me crazy, but if you are getting KILLED from behind the arc, don't you think you might want to close out on their open shooters?

Its not like we were running screens to get JJ open looks, they just didn't want to close out on our guys, regardless of who it was.

I think in the pros its ridiculous to talk about another team rubbing something in. The Magic's job is to play hard for all 4 quarters and they have let teams cut into plenty of 15-20 point leads this year so I am glad they kept their foot on their throat.

Also maybe if they played a lick of defense it would not have happened. That game was over when the Magic entered the arena.

Maybe the Magic should have worked out an agreement with the Kings to end the game at the start of the 4th err 2nd half. Like Echo said, this isn't rocket science. If you want the Magic to quit shooting 3s then get your lazy no defending butts how to the 3pt line and start contesting shots. Almost every shot was wide open but I guess the Magic should dribble one step inside the line so the Kings don't get embarrassed. The sad part is they don't care about losing by 25 only that a NBA record was set against them.

You guys are supposed to pros. Quit acting like this was a matchup of North Carolina against Loyola Marymount.