Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Game Thread: Magic @ Kings 01/13 10:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Rojogrande:

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

bogans had a very good game tonight. Kmart got into lee's head in the third quarter. i find it odd that redick actually defended Kmart better tonight than lee did...especially in the second half.

You do realize that CLee only played 12 minutes the first 3 quarters. By that time KMart already had 25 pts. Lee also only played 7 minutes in the first half. Not saying JJ didn't do a decent job tonight. Lee was getting called for ticky tack fouls on KMart. Most of KMart's points came with JJ and Bogans guarding him though. Again, not saying that JJ or even Bogans didn't do a good job tonight.

--Rojogrande

This is a nice theory, but K-Mart scored 7 before JJ checked into the game in the 1st Qtr. & another 10 in the 3 Qtr. before JJ checked in. I'm not saying Lee played poorly on him or anybody else played extremely well on him, but those facts to jive with your stated facts, & he scored 30.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by Rojogrande:

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

bogans had a very good game tonight. Kmart got into lee's head in the third quarter. i find it odd that redick actually defended Kmart better tonight than lee did...especially in the second half.

You do realize that CLee only played 12 minutes the first 3 quarters. By that time KMart already had 25 pts. Lee also only played 7 minutes in the first half. Not saying JJ didn't do a decent job tonight. Lee was getting called for ticky tack fouls on KMart. Most of KMart's points came with JJ and Bogans guarding him though. Again, not saying that JJ or even Bogans didn't do a good job tonight.

--Rojogrande

This is a nice theory, but K-Mart scored 7 before JJ checked into the game in the 1st Qtr. & another 10 in the 3 Qtr. before JJ checked in. I'm not saying Lee played poorly on him or anybody else played extremely well on him, but those facts to jive with your stated facts, & he scored 30.

I'm not saying Lee played great on him. Kmart hit some crazy shots. But also fact was KMart at halftime had 21 with making only 5 shots. Alot of his points came at the FT line in the first half. JJ got 3 fouls in the first half guarding him too. Everyone whether it was CLee, JJ, or Bogans who was on him got called for a foul if they barely touched him.

--Rojogrande

looking the highlights on nba.com looked we spread the floor well and kept lookig to make the extra pass which got the 3 pt shooters open and when sacramento was able to sort out some form of rotation we would go to dwight for an unstoppable 1 on 1

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

did i miss our sportscenter highlight or are they really showing the memphis/tulsa game before us?

they didn't show us. we're behind the cricket highlights.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

did i miss our sportscenter highlight or are they really showing the memphis/tulsa game before us?

yeah that game was much more important than ours, i mean we don't have Kobe/Lebron/Wade.....

Wait, wait, wait. Guys, guys.

We're on a little blue link on the espn.com NBA subpage. Respect.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

NBA Fastbreak showed the Magic a lot of love. SC is drooling over LeBron of course.

ooooo and another exciting story about over-the-hill o'neil, and how well he played in one game....which is sooooo much better than a new NBA record being set by one of the top 3 teams in the league...