Sign in to follow this  
cheapguitar

Dwight's Chat With The Ball Between Freethrows

He was doing it in the 4th during Duncan's free throws last night. And the ref. snapped the ball from Dwight. I am guessing he said:

"Enough is enough.."

"How old are you?"

"Stop molesting the ball."

What do you think the ref said to Dwight?

well not only does dwight do it...HEDO GETS IN ON THE ACTION ASWELL NOW! Dwight does his thing and holds it for hedo to slap!

ohhhhhhhhh the expression on tim duncans face yesterday was pricless when they did this!

quote:
Originally posted by Mooooooooooves:

Speaking of which...

010909_vsatl_34.jpg

The ball looks like a grapefruit in his hands....lol..lokk at bibby's face...he's like ***!!

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

Ive wondered how this thread wasnt started a long time ago. Ive been noticing this for a long time now, and I have actually seen Dwight ask the ref for the ball, and the just hand it over to him. A particularly funny one was in the Detroit game the ref got the ball after FT #1, Dwight asked for the ball and started his routine, and Rasheed just snatched the ball out of his hands.

I am surprised he gets away with it without anyone saying anything. Seems like it would be a bit of a distraction to the FT shooter.

Its very entertaining though! He has like 4-5 different routines that he does now too.

later in this game dwight either is about to hand it to turk, or pretends tohand it to sheed, and when sheed reaches for it, he snatches it away before he can touch it.