Sign in to follow this  
The Solution

Sports Illustrated ranks 16 NBA playoff coaches

After watching this game so far, I've now concluded that B. Hill is the worst coach in the NBA. This guy is a fool, an idiot, whatever you want to call it. I hope he gets fired at the end of the season, otherwise Otis is a huge pushover.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

After watching this game so far, I've now concluded that B. Hill is the worst coach in the NBA. This guy is a fool, an idiot, whatever you want to call it. I hope he gets fired at the end of the season, otherwise Otis is a huge pushover.

You gotta be kidding me This is the Year!

You don't think all the turnovers and missed free throws had something to do with it?

Amazing.

The Magic were close but they still lost.

Free throws and missed opportunities.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:

You gotta be kidding me This is the Year!

You don't think all the turnovers and missed free throws had something to do with it?

Amazing.

The Coach is the driver. The one steering the ship. If he doesn't coach well, the team doesn't do well. I never said that TO's and missed free throws weren't the root of the problem, but different plays being run would definitely reduce the amount. Seemingly everyone on this forums would agree.

quote:

I agree. I can

THe Magic played their best game. The Pistons did not play their best game. You all shot 60%, and still were down most of the game. You all just aren't winners man.

So enjoy. Will the Magic really beat the Pistons like some of you think?

quote:
Originally posted by BALLAFOSHO:

THe Magic played their best game. The Pistons did not play their best game. You all shot 60%, and still were down most of the game. You all just aren't winners man.

I honestly hope that you're either half asleep or just kidding us. Do you honestly think that was our best effort? Are you THAT blind?! We will not commit that many turnovers next game, and we have never shot free throws that poorly. It's the Pistons who are gonna have to watch out next game.

quote:
Originally posted by BALLAFOSHO:

You call missing 18 free throws and turning the ball over 20 times our best game? You are the dumbest Pistons fan I've met yet.

That is fo sho. (Christ I feel dumber after I typed that)

our coach is a school example of a bad coach.

at least a future generation of coaches will learn something from this nightmare called coach.

sorry bhill you are one stubborn piece of govno