Sign in to follow this  
The Ryan Anderbads

Toronto's Best game of season

Anthony Parker 13-16 ...... team 100% from the line.....random kids hitting clutch shots. Toronto's best game of the season. Micheal Pietrus would have contained anthony parker...this wouldn't be happening. Toronto is a better team when they plan with no pressure. Jermaine O' Neal apparently brings that pressure. Magic played well, but toronto played their game of the season.

We need pietrus back to stop these small guards from lighting it up on us. Parker has never shot this well in his entire NBA career. Toronto can enjoy this one.

Anthony Parker 13-16 ...... team 100% from the line.....random kids hitting clutch shots. Toronto's best game of the season. Micheal Pietrus would have contained anthony parker...this wouldn't be happening. Toronto is a better team when they plan with no pressure. Jermaine O' Neal apparently brings that pressure. Magic played well, but toronto played their game of the season.

We need pietrus back to stop these small guards from lighting it up on us. Parker has never shot this well in his entire NBA career. Toronto can enjoy this one.

This is supposed to make people feel better? Oh yeah, I'm real okay that a sub .500 team missing their starting center and point guard played their best game of the season.

This was an unexcusable loss. Is it the end of the world? No, but it shouldn't have happened and I'm not okay with it.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

This is supposed to make people feel better? Oh yeah, I'm real okay that a sub .500 team missing their starting center and point guard played their best game of the season.

This was an unexcusable loss. Is it the end of the world? No, but it shouldn't have happened and I'm not okay with it.

Honestly I think they played better then if they had O'neal and Calderon, the players they had today were on fire. Who knows if O'neal and Calderon would have showed up. If somebody goes 13-16 against us again, then I have reason to think we are playing bad defense. But tonight, it was luck. Pietrus on Parker = no way he lit us up like that.

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

WOW EVERY TIME WE LOSE THEIR IS A THREAD ABOUT IT JUST POST THIS IN THE GAME THREAD. THEIR ARE 82 GAMES IN THE SEASON NOT ALL WILL BE PERFECT!!!

I'm merely discussing the game, why it is offending you is beyond me. The Caps is enjoyable too, making me believe your under 13 years old.

I agree that the Raptors had the game of their life and the fact that the Magic played pretty bad. And we only lost by 6; but it's still a bad loss.

On the plus side, Cleveland lost when Lebron traveled, which is very amazing that he got called for that at the end of the game and Boston got beatdown by the Knicks.