Sign in to follow this  
Svanxx

Pietrus Out Indefinitely With Fractured Wrist

Every team is going to have injuries, SG is luckily the one position we the depth to afford it.

We did ok before without MP and will until he gets back in likely late March.

I am still pissed though that the Refs are ok with the Pistons cutting his legs out from underneath him.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

Every team is going to have injuries, SG is luckily the one position we the depth to afford it.

We did ok before without MP and will until he gets back in likely late March.

I am still pissed though that the Refs are ok with the Pistons cutting his legs out from underneath him.

Really? Is that what really happened? According to someone here, he just lost his footing.

quote:
Contributor

Agree with your thought and really don't think that his injury will kill us. But MP played some SF also, so i would like to add an athletic big. Still like to see JJ traded but now that might not happen and Bogans will not be returning this next year

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

Well when MP was in Oakland he suffered a lot of injuries so the Magic should have been warned that there was this problem and could be a problem for the Magic and now what do we see maybe another Grant Hill. At least he signed for less money and fewer years.

Hill had one nasty, lingering injury that crippled this team.

Pietrus gets injured due to his style of play. His contract isn't holding the team back, and I bet he plays more games here in 3 years than Hill did over his entire contract. Not even remotely close to the same thing.

Jeeeez!

I was hoping it wasn't too bad but the way he was squirming didn't look good at all. Sucks because he seemed to be recovering nicely from the previous injury.

The Magic still have a solid team and game plan so it won't hurt anything but the rotation.

guys relax this is not a big deal at all. When you have the stud like Keith Bogans who has been starting over Pietrus anyways because he's obviously better, were fine!

On a serious note this does suck. We lost so much athleticism and a good slasher when dwight is getting doubled. We all get to watch 30+ minutes of Keith Bogans now, every game...may god help us all.