Sign in to follow this  
davcivic

Game Thread - Monday, December 29th Magic @ Pistons

I think we'll demolish the Pissedons :]

It will be a super game by Hedo and Shard, specially Shard. I'm predicting 30+ by Sweet Lew.

Dwight will have 21 points and 17 boards, Meer will be at 18 points with 7 assists and 2 turnovers.

We will win!

Got it?

WIN!

I couldn't find a picture of Jameer dunking. I remember his one dunk about 2 years ago. Well barely dunk, but it was a dunk.

Oh yeah,

With no Rip..

Magic 91

Pistons 83

Another chance to see the savior of Detroit basketball Chris Bosh Carmelo Anthony Dwayne Wade Darko Milicic Chad Ford

Rodney Stuckey

Even though Detroit is not as good as they have been it would be nice to see the Magic crush them for once.

i hope the magic are prepared for this game. i know detroit isnt the same team as last season...but they are still really good. detroit is going to come out ready to play. i still think the magic will win, but i am concerned.

on another note, if the magic can pull away and make this a double digit victory, i believe the media circus will make its way to orlando...and we will have no more arguments to make about being overlooked. that may be a bad thing as much as a good thing.