Sign in to follow this  
KillingInTheNameOf

Kitno Claus (X-Mas Day Game Giveaway)

KITNO, I can do those seats justice. If I end up with the tickets you can count on everyone around you telling you that you gave them to the right fan at the next game you attend.

As far as the Kitno's Kids playoff idea I would be all over it if we could get a collection of good fans together that would be willing to get loud and lead the cheers for the playoffs.

I've been around the forums for awhile lurking and only over the past two years started posting. I am a huge fan and always have been. I'm the guy talking Magic at the bar on Sundays during the football game.

So even tho im new to posting hopefully my few posts are of quality. Also I can guarantee that ill make it to the game and the tickets wont go to waste.

KITNO! Hit me up with those tickets. It'll be swell, my dad could wear the Rage T I bought him for Christmas and you'd be helping a highschool student get essentially his only christmas present because of an unemployed mother and a father who teaches.

I'm a huge fan of the KITNO's Kids idea and would more than game to be a part of it.

f word, didn't see this post until now, i'll put my name in for it, lol but i'm hardly considered a quality poster around here.

i'll probably still be getting killed at work with paperwork by the time the winner is announced, i'll up the ante by saying i'll dress up like stan van gundy and yell at the players during the whole game.

Kitno Claus has granted a Christmas wish and made donations to the human fund in the names of every OMMB poster. My work here is done!

I will keep posters informed about "Kitno's Kids" & we'll be sure to create a worthy contest for the tix with plenty of advanced notice.

Any clever & simple design idea's for T-shirt would be appreciated & earn a spot in Kitno's Kids day!

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Kitno Claus has granted a Christmas wish and made donations to the human fund in the names of every OMMB poster. My work here is done!

I will keep posters informed about "Kitno's Kids" & we'll be sure to create a worthy contest for the tix with plenty of advanced notice.

Any clever & simple design idea's for T-shirt would be appreciated & earn a spot in Kitno's Kids day!

This idea is pure genius, and I'm sure many will appreciate your generosity.

As for a t-shirt design, I can't really help creating a logo or anything, but I think something along these lines might be funny...

"Kitno's Kids is a non-profit organization dedicated to those afflicted with OMMBPD (Orlando Magic Message Board Posting Disorder). Symptoms of OMMBPD include overreaction to single-game performances, an overwhelming need to discuss who should be the 3rd string shooting guard, a disdain for the front office, and an inability to detect sarcasm. To learn more about OMMBPD, please visit http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums"

quote:

Money for People.

quote:
Originally posted by magicfan83:

quote:

As for a t-shirt design, I can't really help creating a logo or anything, but I think something along these lines might be funny...

"Kitno's Kids is a non-profit organization dedicated to those afflicted with OMMBPD (Orlando Magic Message Board Posting Disorder). Symptoms of OMMBPD include overreaction to single-game performances, an overwhelming need to discuss who should be the 3rd string shooting guard, a disdain for the front office, and an inability to detect sarcasm. To learn more about OMMBPD, please visit http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums"

Lmao...this is good stuff! I'll have to see if the Magic & OMMB would appreciate being associated with us...but it would be a great promo for the board.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by magicfan83:

quote:

Lmao...this is good stuff! I'll have to see if the Magic & OMMB would appreciate being associated with us...but it would be a great promo for the board.

i would absolutely attend.

quote:

With snow on the ground, Kitno has decided he's going to Tahoe for X-Mas instead of Orlando. Family can't compete with poker & snowboarding (joke)!

So, who wants my tix (2)? Section 111, close to the Magic bench. Holla in this thread or PM.

Quality posters will likely be considered above others. I'll notify recipient tonight at 8 PM.

While I have your attention...

I've been kicking around an idea for the playoffs this year & I'd like some feed back before I proceed with plans.

If I got a large group of tix in the noosebleed section for a playoff game, would you wear a T-Shirt that said Kitno's Kids to go?

Let me know.

Yer **** Skippy I would. In any case enjoy the Poker & Snowboarding in Tahoe. Sounds like a real blast.

quote:

I'd love to be a part of the Playoff festivities. If a tailgate is included then I'd be more than happy to assist in providing some of the adult beverages. There isn't anything like drinking beer in the parking lot before a playoff game.