Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

12/25: Hornets @ Magic, 12pm EST

Everytime I see JD type Believe I keep thinking about that song Josh Groban sang for the movie Polar Express...I think that should be JDs intro song...

Sorry I have been absent so much guys...New job + Baby = Less Magic time...However I "Believe" I will have more time this christmas break...

Edit:

Here is a link to the video of JDs new song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtslM-C7TwQ

I wonder if they'll have Peja against us - he didn't play today against the Lakers and is listed as day-to-day. Obviously Devin Brown (the starter instead of Peja) isn't the same thread from beyond the arc, meaning that they won't be as spaced out on the floor...

quote:
Originally posted by Nike:

I wonder if they'll have Peja against us - he didn't play today against the Lakers and is listed as day-to-day. Obviously Devin Brown (the starter instead of Peja) isn't the same thread from beyond the arc, meaning that they won't be as spaced out on the floor...

Yeah that's true. Devin Brown, the Hornets announcer said, only shoots 20% from three point land. Yuck. Nobody making an outside shot for Chris Paul was a heavy contributer to them losing tonight. With how well the Magic have been defending the three for a good month now, this could be a big key to the game, especially if Peja's out again.

It's always nice when there's a wasted SunSports HD broadcast on. There's already ESPN HD, why can't we save one of the Sun Sports one's for a decent FSN match-up?!

AK pic was great. We win of course. I say:

Magic 107

Hornets 93

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Another team that l;ossed the night before they play us.

actually, they aren't on a back to back, they're getting a day of rest before they play us, so THANKFULLY, the critics cant say "Well the only reason the magic beat the Spurs, the Lakers, and (hopefully) the Hornets is because they played them on the latter half of back to back games." We DON'T need another excuse for the press to discredit the magic.

GO MAGIC!! i'll be in attendance, 102B. seats 16/17

Magic Win 115-94 (going out on a ledge on that one)

Rashard unleashes some daggers and goes 7-9 from three point land, and finishes the game with 29 points.

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

For real, DoM, who the heck is the baby?

How has nobody asked about this yet? I spent 5 minutes sifting through the wasteland that is pages 2/3 of this thread, only to find a picture of a Sarah Palin w/ Pancakes oil painting, but nothing about the baby.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

It was already identified on the first page by Jareth.

The baby is none other than former Orlando Magic point guard, Carlos Arroyo.

WOW! This thread is off the charts! I think everybody will watch the game and we can set a new record for the post count on a game thread. really anybody know what is the highest post count in a game thread?