Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

12/25: Hornets @ Magic, 12pm EST

quote:
Originally posted by Chaz:

24 points so far in the 2nd half, thats pretty bad.

Yet on the other hand, only 24 points and were still 22 points up. That just shows how good our defense now is.

or maybe that the hornets have called it a day and have their bench out. Could be, I'm just sayin'

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

SVG... the Hornets haven't scored in a year. Pull the plug and quit rubbing it in!

Hes not rubbing it in. Like some of the posters have pointed out, hes trying to teach this team that you have to play the WHOLE game.

I think its still a problem and I like the fact that he keeps addressing it

quote:
Originally posted by magicintheuk:

quote:
Originally posted by Chaz:

24 points so far in the 2nd half, thats pretty bad.

Yet on the other hand, only 24 points and were still 22 points up. That just shows how good our defense now is.

or maybe that the hornets have called it a day and have their bench out. Could be, I'm just sayin'

It's pretty much our bench vs theres though. And our defense is still pretty good.

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

quote:

SVG... the Hornets haven't scored in a year. Pull the plug and quit rubbing it in!

Hes not rubbing it in. Like some of the posters have pointed out, hes trying to teach this team that you have to play the WHOLE game.

Agreed, we should be over 100 by now, it's not they're good on D it's thoat our offense sucks right now.

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

quote:

Well they didn't get the message either way. The Hornets were never a threat in the 4th quarter, garbage time should of started with about 5 minutes to go. That needs to be addressed in practice and the locker room.

We played the opening of the half great, and the start of the 4th great, the rest is moot.

We dominated them tonight, great win. A statement game no doubt.

Great quality win. 3 top western conference teams in a week, three good wins.

This IS a championship caliber team that we are witnessing and I think we can get soooo much better.

Our defense is as good as any team in the league and that makes good things happen on any given night.

Everyone have a great and safe holiday weekend.

Raise a glass to our servicemen and women that are protecting our right to have a Merry Christmas.

Great game, shutting down the Hornets. That second half was ugly, though. 27 points? Yech - we scored over that much in the fourth quarter. And over seven minutes without a field goal? ...yuck... good win, though, and Merry Christmas everyone!