Sign in to follow this  
Miller4Prez64

With Jameer finally breaking out.....

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Don't get me wrong here, I've seen Rashard make his killer threes in the final 2 minutes of the game to give us the lead to end the game for the last 20 or so games. I have yet to see him hit some wild incredible shot going in and thus winning the game at the buzzer. That's only happened once against Detroit. I wanna see him do it again.

Rashard Lewis is pretty locked up. The guy is on terror mode this season but no one can't say that he hasn't starting with the the first game of the last years regular season and now. It seems like we're arguing amonst players ala....Carlos/Jameer. Not starting it.

I'm entitled to my opinion (Not saying your attacking my opinion). I just want to see a trade that will benefit and keep us at elite status.

Corrected. But..I would say that Rashard has been more clutch then Hedo this season despite Hedo's Portland game winner.

Hedo is our backup point guard and assist man. If you deal him now, would not be wise.

MA

quote:

quote:

Don't get me wrong here, I've seen Rashard make his killer threes in the final 2 minutes of the game to give us the lead to end the game for the last 20 or so games. I have yet to see him hit some wild incredible shot going in and thus winning the game at the buzzer. That's only happened once against Detroit. I wanna see him do it again.

Rashard Lewis is pretty locked up. The guy is on terror mode this season but no one can't say that he hasn't starting with the the first game of the last years regular season and now. It seems like we're arguing amonst players ala....Carlos/Jameer. Not starting it.

I'm entitled to my opinion (Not saying your attacking my opinion). I just want to see a trade that will benefit and keep us at elite status.

Corrected. But..I would say that Rashard has been more clutch then Hedo this season despite Hedo's Portland game winner.

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

Hedo is our backup point guard and point forward and assist man. If you deal him now, would not be wise.

MA

Corrected

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:

Can we enjoy Jameer without having to think about dealing Hedo? Apparently no one sees the small things that Hedo does. Also that a star player doesn't want Hedo traded...also that our second star player doesn't need to be traded...also that we are winning with Hedo....also that this team isn't broken so why do anything to mess it up?

I'm thinking more into the future too. If he we lose Hedo for nothing, or sign him to an extension in which he will be overpaid it's a bad situation for the Magic. I think it's better long term to deal him now that Jameer has stepped up into a great offensive weapon.

The way we are playing with him, I mean look at the record, I say no...It might sound crazy, but Hedo is important. I kinda feel like we need him here. Marcin and Battie are both doing a great job so far. We could be a little better but so can all the other Elite teams. I feel confident that this team, as is, will make some noise in the post season. So even though it might hurts us in the end, I rather keep Hedo, than trade him just because we are "supposed" to, and get a guy that doesn't really help us...

I mean look at Phoenix(trade for Shaq) and Dallas(trade for Kidd) and how that backfired...I don't want the team to make a move to "get better on the final stretch" only to have it blow up on us and just hurt the team.

no clue if the salaries would work out, if the t-wolves would even consider it, but i wouldn't mind sendin hedo, jj and maybe something/someone else to the wolves for al jefferson. youth, size, production...