Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

[Game Thread]Lakers @ Magic 12/20

An observation: The most intense crowd I can remember this season. We were Porland-esque with our boos when Kobe's travels weren't called towards the end of the game.

Crowd was huge!

packed the arena... they even set up extra chairs at the railing at each entrance to the upper section.

Crowd was loud enough to drowned out the Laker fans for the most part...

Past two games I have sat beside Spurs fans, and Lakers fans... and what a good feeling it is to beat both teams.

Very, very, very impressive win tonight!!!

I actually predicted the Magic would lose this game...since the Lakers lost last night to the Heat I knew L.A. was gonna give it everything they had to win this one...there is no way they wanted to lose two games on back-to-back nights.

True to form...Kobe was raring to go...all night long...the Lakers were really diggin' in to get this "W" but we were just a relentless team...we dug our heels in defensively in the second half and that was the difference.

We wore Kobe down...all of our shooting guards taking turns gaurding him...Man, I felt sorry for Keith Bogans out there...how would you like to be on an island trying to check Kobe...late in the 4th quarter with the game on the line?

Kobe got his points but Bogans did a H-E-L-L of a job(as did the others) keeping him at bay...Kobe shot 1-7 from the field in the 4th.

Great Job Magic!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Very, very, very impressive win tonight!!!

I actually predicted the Magic would lose this game...since the Lakers lost last night to the Heat I knew L.A. was gonna give it everything they had to win this one...there is no way they wanted to lose two games on back-to-back nights.

True to form...Kobe was raring to go...all night long...the Lakers were really diggin' in to get this "W" but we were just a relentless team...we dug our heels in defensively in the second half and that was the difference.

We wore Kobe down...all of our shooting guards taking turns gaurding him...Man, I felt sorry for Keith Bogans out there...how would you like to be on an island trying to check Kobe...late in the 4th quarter with the game on the line?

Kobe got his points but Bogans did a H-E-L-L of a job(as did the others) keeping him at bay...Kobe shot 1-7 from the field in the 4th.

Great Job Magic!!!

Bogans did a great job. All of our 2s did a great job. Our effort on D was relentless. When Kobe really wants to win he can usually pull out a game and we stopped him.

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

Kobe Bryant is just out of this world. Im surprised he didnt go for 60 or something.

I dont get all this hype about LeBron when Kobe is still clearly the best in the world at this basketball thing.

i think its because Lebron is such a physical specimen. He is a 6-8 point guard who weighs 250 (only 15 lbs less than dwight). When you see that coming at you its scary

So I have to work tonight, set my dvd recorder to record and the stupid piece of **** didnt record it, and it turns out we win one of our biggest games of the season.

******* it I am pissed, anyone know where I can download the game?

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

So I have to work tonight, set my dvd recorder to record and the stupid piece of **** didnt record it, and it turns out we win one of our biggest games of the season.

Sorry to hear that Rich. I think that by tomorrow, you will be able to see highlight clips on NBA.com as well as Youtube. But not sure about downloading the entire game. You could check the bit torrent sites.

What i remember about game are; Pietrus' dunk, Howard's blocks, Nelson's jumpshots, Hedo's lay up over Gassol, team defense on some periods in the 4th. quarter.

But everybody played well, everything was great tonight.

I am soo happy...

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

http://bt.davka.info/

Fourth from the top, as I post this.

And thanks datmagic, I missed NBA Fast Break.