Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

[Game Thread]Lakers @ Magic 12/20

Great win, my only complaint is not on the team. But the crowd, it didn't even feel like it was our crowd there had to be as many Laker fans there as Magic fans. When Fisher made a game tieing 3 the crowd arupted and they did it again on that offensive foul by Jameer. It just sickens me that this team is so good and yet nobody gives a rats *** and we hardly get the support by our fans.

Oh well, great win.

quote:
Originally posted by dorlndo:

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Realgm boards members are saying that this game shows how overrated the Lakers are.

So, the Spurs were tired and the Lakers are overrated... The Magic aren't good, right?

Did they throw in the excuse that the spurs and lakers were both on a 2nd of back to back lol

As a matter of fact, yes!

Great win!!!!!! dwight only plays basicaly the 2nd half and this team pulls another one out. This team is very good and im very excited to see what this team does this year.

GO MAGIC!!!!!

I just wanna mention the good D by Bogans and Pietrus in the second half. Kobe got most his points in the first half and couldn't do much in the fourth at all.

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

quote:
Originally posted by Arroyo fan:

WAG(what a game!)

Hey Bill "HOF Wannabe" Walton, Magic just won against your beloved Lakers and your sorry son! Buahahaha!

'And you're son sucks!"

lol