Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Nuggets Like Williams, Dalembert, And Cook? - Denver Post

quote:
The Nuggets are looking to add depth in the frontcourt and reportedly are interested in New Jersey's Sean Williams, Philadelphia's Samuel Dalembert, and Orlando's Brian Cook.

Williams recently told the Newark Star-Ledger he won't complain but knows his time with the Nets may be short.

Dalembert didn't see too much time under coach Maurice Cheeks but could get more time under interim coach Tony DiLeo.

Cook isn't too happy with his role with the Magic but is a tad undersized at 6'8".

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_11233543

quote:
The Nuggets are looking to add depth in the frontcourt and reportedly are interested in New Jersey's Sean Williams, Philadelphia's Samuel Dalembert, and Orlando's Brian Cook.

Williams recently told the Newark Star-Ledger he won't complain but knows his time with the Nets may be short.

Dalembert didn't see too much time under coach Maurice Cheeks but could get more time under interim coach Tony DiLeo.

Cook isn't too happy with his role with the Magic but is a tad undersized at 6'8".

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_11233543

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

that would be a dream come true if we could send worthless brian cook away for even a dollar.

I would trade Cook for a half eaten Double Stack from Wendys

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

that would be a dream come true if we could send worthless brian cook away for even a dollar.

I would trade Cook for a half eaten Double Stack from Wendys

Just as long as they don't throw in some of those crappy fries that are old.

I'll believe this when I see it, but I'd trade Blarrity for anything that got his contract off the books next year. The white Garrity was unbearable to watch, but at least he tried. Cook just waddles up & down the floor waiting for somebody to pass him the ball so he can jack up a shot.