Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD***MAGIC vs MAVERICKS...We Lose...103-98

Perhaps we Should put Pat "The Prosthetic" Garrity on him!!! Can someone tell me with Battie out why Brian didn't activate James Augustine? I know he's a rookie, but he provides another "Big", instead of watching old man Bo and Pat try to guard another teams 4. You know when they go small with Pat or Bo, the other team won't even see that as a mismatch and make an adjustment, they'll just crash the Glass..

We should all be scared of whats going to happen in the third quarter....Were giving Avery time to make adjustments, while Hill Yells and Kicks Chairs......I'm beginning to Dislike Bogans. The Man forces to many shots and commits alot of turnovers for a 4th yr player...Have you ever seen him hit a Mid-range jumper? It seems he's either shooting a 3 or driving into 3 people on the wrong end of a 3 on 1 Break!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by DarkoHero:

Here's a oddity for this team -- 0 turnovers for the Magic in the entire 2nd quarter!

we had 2... but that's still pretty good

quote:
Originally posted by morlegend:

quick question..what height is considered "big man"?

Not so much Height as it is Ability to Bang down low and Box out...Remember Big Ben is only 6'8" and he is regarded as one of the best "Bigs" in the Game.

I actually like the way JJ was used in the 2nd...as a shooting guard. I'm pretty sure we'll see him as a 3 before the end of the game! But hopefully Bhill will prove me wrong!