Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Game Thread: Orlando Magic @ Portland Trail Blazers, 12/9 10:00pm

This team plays so much better on the road...and man that was a playoff atmosphere in portland

i am still stunned and just waiting for this one to settle in...and how much does everyone hate rudy fernandez? i know i sure do (but i would love to have him on our side)

Hmm do I smell consectutive Magic related Daily Dimes? I sure hope so

God I can't get over how great this game was. It is my everything

quote:
Originally posted by DustinMyselfOff:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

i really don't care for espn, but not having Turk's shot in their top 10 is absolutely absurd.

I was thinking the same thing.

But you know, have to have Lebron in there at least twice.

They had THREE LeBron highlights....two steals that led to a typical fastbreak dunk and LeBron hitting a longrange three. If it was reversed and LeBron hit the game winning 3 against the Blazers and Hedo did those three things LeBron did, those plays wouldn't even get consideration from ESPN while they drool over LeBron's shot.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by DustinMyselfOff:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

i really don't care for espn, but not having Turk's shot in their top 10 is absolutely absurd.

I was thinking the same thing.

But you know, have to have Lebron in there at least twice.

They had THREE LeBron highlights....two steals that led to a typical fastbreak dunk and LeBron hitting a longrange three. If it was reversed and LeBron hit the game winning 3 against the Blazers and Hedo did those three things LeBron did, those plays wouldn't even get consideration from ESPN while they drool over LeBron's shot.

Really? It was 3?

Do you guys think the people that make those decisions KNOW they are ridiculous?

And then I have to watch Lebron Nike commercials every **** break.

Seriously, three Lebron dunks in a blowout.

I'm also surprised they didn't show Oden's dunk, they drool on his nuts too up there in Bristol.

quote:
Originally posted by Sain:

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

I have a feeling that tonight might just be an instant classic.

I'm making a specific prediction here:

Magic are down 82-70 going into the 4th.

Magic come back and tie the game at 99 a piece with 51 seconds remaining on Dwight's 3 point play (in which he hits the clutch FT to tie it.).

The Magic play solid defense and force a shot clock violation...leaving 27 seconds remaining and we have the ball.

Turk puts a up a jumper from right of the top of the key with 3 seconds left on the shot clock (7 on the game clock) and its no good, but Dwight tips it in with 4 seconds remaining, making it 101-99 Magicmen.

Blazers call timeout and advance the ball...

Roy (who else) gets the ball, drives to the right with Bogans guarding (who played him as well as he could), but Roy knocks down a miraculous floater off glass as time expires and we go to OT tied at 101.

The Magic then knock down 5 threes in the fourth and run away with it 117-107, giving Portland their first home loss of the year.

It's gonna be a fun one!

OH and one more thing...

Oden gets 9 pts and 9 rebounds while Dwight drops 29 and 19 AGAIN.

How's THAT for an in-depth prediction!

what a prediction... so close lol.. i was like i hope this guy is right

I prefer to let the spotlight of this game shine on the Boys in Blue, but I will go ahead and take partial credit for that oh-so-bold prediction.

But that's not important! What's important is that O-Town walks away with a W!

WHAT-A-GAME!

LeBron is THE ONE guys...sad reality is, watching him lately, he makes everything he does look so easy, he honestly looks more dominant than MJ...the game has changed so much...but yea, it gets old...there is a thought that maybe the play reel was complete before they could get this game in? it happens...

LeBron is a hell of a player but everytime he does something ESPN goes wild. Those three highlights were not THAT great. Big deal, LeBron got a steal and dunked it. He and a lot of players do that a lot.

But I'll give ESPN some benefit of the doubt since the game ended late they probably had this all done before Hedo's shot, if not and they ignored it....**** you ESPN.