Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

East Riddled With First-Time All-Stars? Could Turk be one of them?

i think last year hedo deserved to be an ALL STAR.. this year if he plays 20ppg with good increased shooting i think he can make it. he has 2 more months to improve his early struggle...

I also think that rose, oden will be on rookie team this year.. not in all star team..

I think that shot boosted Hedo but he doesn't deserve more then Rashard. I think Rashard has hit SO MAN CRUCIAL 4TH QUARTER THREES TO COUNT. Do we have a fourth quarter where Rashard didn't hit a three to keep us in or keep the opponent out?

I think this team deserves one of the forward all star spots and no way does Boston deserve four (KG, Pierce, Allen and Rondo).

At this point I would give it to Rashard, he has been much more consistent and equally important to our success as Hedo. But Hedo is very worthy of consideration as well.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

I think this team deserves one of the forward all star spots and no way does Boston deserve four (KG, Pierce, Allen and Rondo).

At this point I would give it to Rashard, he has been much more consistent and equally important to our success as Hedo. But Hedo is very worthy of consideration as well.

Why don't they? KG will most likely receives the fans vote. Ray Allen and Paul Pierce have both started the season off great, especially Allen. Rondo is one of the best PG in the east, and he deserves one of the reserves spot (along with Devin Harris) since the fans will vote AI as the starting PG for the east.