Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

[O-Sen] Redick Out As Starter; Bogans in

quote:
Originally posted by lavell12:

Everyone is acting like Bogans starting over JJ means that JJ isn't going to play at all. I wonder if that is the case or that JJ will just come off the bench and maybe get more minutes than Lee. Remember our last game JJ played pretty well and got more mins than Lee.

Paging Mr Lavell.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

With the way everyone said Lee played last night I seriously wonder if we have seen the end of JJ's time here in Orlando.

You didn't watch the game?

Lee was all over the place. He and Bogans were the single biggest reason that Eric Gordon & Baron Davis shot 36% combined.

Think about this. We won with the Clippers getting 21 extra possessions. How? We forced them to shoot 38% from the field. Include Collins & Taylor and the Clippers guards shot 34%.

I only watched the 1st half, but did you not absolutely love when Lee was affecting every pass Baron (or it might have been Taylor) attempted. They were standing at the top of the 3 pt line and he just kept jumping and deflected their pass atleast 3 times.

It just made me like Lee even more. His heart is in this game like I haven't seen in a long time. He really wants to prove his worth in the NBA. Gotta love it.

You must watch the second half. There was one occassion where the Clips were attempting to make an entry pass to the post. CLee was guarding, I think it was Eric Gordon, and just snatched the entry pass out of mid-air.

The guy has quick go-go gadget arms.

I would actually attribute the Magic victory, in large part, to CLee's defense in the 4th quarter.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

With the way everyone said Lee played last night I seriously wonder if we have seen the end of JJ's time here in Orlando.

You didn't watch the game?

Lee was all over the place. He and Bogans were the single biggest reason that Eric Gordon & Baron Davis shot 36% combined.

Think about this. We won with the Clippers getting 21 extra possessions. How? We forced them to shoot 38% from the field. Include Collins & Taylor and the Clippers guards shot 34%.

I only watched the 1st half, but did you not absolutely love when Lee was affecting every pass Baron (or it might have been Taylor) attempted. They were standing at the top of the 3 pt line and he just kept jumping and deflected their pass atleast 3 times.

It just made me like Lee even more. His heart is in this game like I haven't seen in a long time. He really wants to prove his worth in the NBA. Gotta love it.

lee stealing the ball and sprinting for the dunk basically broke the sound barier, sonic booms could be heard for miles. poor man's devin harris/monta ellis, i'll take it at the 1/2 spot every day of the week. peaches and lee are a pretty solid upgrade for their positions.

quote:
Originally posted by fan for too long:

By Smack:

quote:
LMAO at the predictable direction this thread has taken.

What's next? More Bogans isn't DWade comments, or more CLee is a scrub comments?

Groupies be gone.

Does that last line apply to the Bogans and Lee groupies as well. Then I am all for it.

This team barely beat the Clippers. THE $%#@ CLIPPERS!! Does anyone honestly feel that the way this team plays, that it will beat the top five teams, heck the top ten teams in a 7 game series. If Dwight averages 48 minutes a game they have a chance. Because this team with Hedo running the show falls flat on its face when Dwight is on the bench. And even if Dwight plays 48 minutes in a series he will get doubled off the motionless Bogans or Rashard. There is a major flaw in SVG's coaching style, from his 8 man rotation to his stand around and watch Hedon't run the show offense. I like Lee but he doesn't fit the style of Stan's so watch for him to be sitting with JJ when Pietrus comes back.

Let's hope that Lee's energy and activity opens up Stan's eyes to a new style of ball. One could only be so lucky.

the Magic barely beat the Clips because SVL has no idea how to run proper plays. Furthermore has no clue about coming up with strategies to stop a particular player. We've seen more than one player who is no star give the Magic real problems in games, the last two come to mind. Some of these teams the Magic should be beating them handily.

Last game as an example. The Magic jumped out with a big lead because this is a potent offensive team but as soon as the other coach adjusted SVL could only think of having Bogans in there in the hopes he will stop whoever is hot, which usually doesnt even work so he goes with Lee. Eventually the clippers came back and were up. Anyone who keeps saying its our roster's fault is gotta be smoking something

THe disgruntled JJ haters will always continue to say JJ is no good no matter what

for all that SVL says and screams that he loves defense ahd playing hard, it either has the opposite effect or he has no clue how to accomplish this

Hedo makes many mistakes because he's assured of playing time, Rashard's disappearing act gets a nod as well and Jameer oftentimes still makes rookie mistakes as was obvious in yesturday's game. All signs of players who arent coached properly

The Magic have become a very soft team. I actually enjoyed Dwight going for more dunks yesturday and such because he's getting no respect. Stan's coaching style is soft and even slow paced. Very predictable offensive sets which end up in shots taken off rhythm resembling the Brian Hill days.

I would feel confidence in Stan if he displayed signs of at least a modest IQ. Then I'd be willing to overlook the yelling and grumpy nervous attitude. He just looks to be riding the wave of young talented players much like in his tenure in Miami.

quote:
Originally posted by stan van luigi:

for all that SVL says and screams that he loves defense ahd playing hard, it either has the opposite effect or he has no clue how to accomplish this

Hedo makes many mistakes because he's assured of playing time, Rashard's disappearing act gets a nod as well and Jameer oftentimes still makes rookie mistakes as was obvious in yesturday's game. All signs of players who arent coached properly

The Magic have become a very soft team. I actually enjoyed Dwight going for more dunks yesturday and such because he's getting no respect. Stan's coaching style is soft and even slow paced. Very predictable offensive sets which end up in shots taken off rhythm resembling the Brian Hill days.

I would feel confidence in Stan if he displayed signs of at least a modest IQ. Then I'd be willing to overlook the yelling and grumpy nervous attitude. He just looks to be riding the wave of young talented players much like in his tenure in Miami.

we're 17-5 ya jackass