Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

Game Thread: Magic v. Thunder, 12/5/08 7pm

All three shooting guards played well, agree. But lets not forget what Bogans did defensively. First off, his assignment was Kevin Durant when they were both in the game at the same time...probably the Thunder's best player who just so happens to be SIX FOOT NINE INCHES TALL...while Bogans is just 6'5...obvious mismatch size wise, right?

Durant does score 16 points but he only shoots 5-16 from the field making 1 three-ball and 5 foul shots...isn't that like twenty something percent? It seemed like everytime Durant tried to post up Keith forced him to shoot a "j" or a fadeaway...he would not let him get to the cup.

Lastly, I don't know if I can stand Lee only getting 10 minutes a game now that Bogans is back...I actually found myself wondering out loud in the second half...I WANNA SEE MORE OF CLEE!!!!

Lee had 6 points and was perfect from the field in 10 minutes.. his reward? no playing time in the second half?

If he could get consistent minutes I think he could become a really good scoring threat.. not to mention his defense ain't too shabby.

GO MAGIC!

quote:
Originally posted by magicJones:

Lee had 6 points and was perfect from the field in 10 minutes.. his reward? no playing time in the second half?

If he could get consistent minutes I think he could become a really good scoring threat.. not to mention his defense ain't too shabby.

GO MAGIC!

lol don't you get it by now, jj's our marketing gimmick, he sells jerseys and tickets, you hear the people cheering while he farts right? lol btw the other thread has j rich being waved, i'm having flashbacks of us sending ben wallace away while keeping declerq.

quote:
Originally posted by magicJones:

GO MAGIC!

chalk it up to a coach who's scared of losing to a crappy team

yes CLee shoud've been in there because had this game been coached better the Magic would've blown that team out (which during a stretch was executing the offense better than the Magic were, that alone should be worrying)

so instead, he puts in Bogans

Stan Van Luigi, Dwight Howard was quick to admit that the teams focus and energy wasn't there tonight regardless of SVG getting in their ear. It isn't the Head Coach's fault that we only won by 11. I blame it on the venue more than anything. Hey there's an idea, instead of everyone worrying about our lack of a third point guard how about we start worrying about our teams inexplicable better play on the road. It's like they prefer the act of silencing a crowd more than playing in front of our silent crowd.