Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Fans Game Thread - Magic vs. Celtics 12/1

Idiotic BOLD Predictions:

Jeremy Richardson comes in after Courtney and JJ get into foul trouble before the end of the 1st half. Jeremy hits a 3, blocks Ray Allen, and then slams down an alley oop from AJ.

Dwight Howard is held to 12 pts and 8 rebounds, and we win by 14.

Adonal Foyle plays 20 minutes and racks up 10 pts, 10 boards, and 9 blocks, just barely missing a triple double.

Brian Cook plays good basketball.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Jeremy Richardson comes in after Courtney and JJ get into foul trouble before the end of the 1st half. Jeremy hits a 3, blocks Ray Allen, and then slams down an alley oop from AJ.

Adonal Foyle plays 20 minutes and racks up 10 pts, 10 boards, and 9 blocks, just barely missing a triple double.

I buy you a beer if any one of those four things happen.

Why are you guys so...scared? I mean seriously...you guys don't think we can win this? I know your being realistic but I'm not giving up on the guys especially after we won the season last year.

As a fan I'm not going to fear any team by thinking the odds our in their favor. I'm a proud homer!!! Yeah! GO Orlando Magic!!

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Why are you guys so...scared? I mean seriously...you guys don't think we can win this? I know your being realistic but I'm not giving up on the guys especially after we won the season last year.

As a fan I'm not going to fear any team by thinking the odds our in their favor. I'm a proud homer!!! Yeah! GO Orlando Magic!!

I like your new Brian Cook avatar, albeit it's alittle weird.

We need to be at full strength and playing well to beat a good team like this. Now I have seen us win games that I didn't think we should but it's going to take a lot out of people that we don't normally lean on.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

P2P links for game...

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=24750&part=sports

Thanks JD, I added the above link to the list under "Game Coverage" at the top of this thread.

If you know of additional links to watching tonight's game, I would appreciate it if you would pass them along so that I can add them to the list also for the convenience of the fans who will be watching online.

quote:

quote:

Brian Cook, where?

quote:

quote:

quote:

Brian Cook, where?

In your avatar.

quote:

I'm so scared that i'll be watching the game from under my covers witha flashlight.

quote:

Even Brian Cook thinks you're crazy with that one.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

I'm so scared that i'll be watching the game from under my covers witha flashlight.

We're playing Boston, not the Hawks.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

We're playing Boston, not the Hawks.

You should of stuck with the night light joke.