Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

WOW Breaking News - Look what I found on Dwight...We've Been Waiting !!!

quote:
Originally posted by RU4 The Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

Jesus Christ on a stick, Buzz Killington, **** and stop being so **** negative.

This is cool, leave it be and go get a girlfriend or something so you can get the stick out of your ***.

I hear what you're saying to JD, but do you have to be offensive with the Jesus comments? It was a cross and I for one appreciate what he did for all of us there. Thanks for your consideration. drew

Pretty sure that comment wasn't directed at JD. He's synonymous with positive energy.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by RU4 The Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

Jesus Christ on a stick, Buzz Killington, **** and stop being so **** negative.

This is cool, leave it be and go get a girlfriend or something so you can get the stick out of your ***.

I hear what you're saying to JD, but do you have to be offensive with the Jesus comments? It was a cross and I for one appreciate what he did for all of us there. Thanks for your consideration. drew

Pretty sure that comment wasn't directed at JD. He's synonymous with positive energy.

Aye, GMRAD was btching about magic01.

Dang its nice he got one, but all the millions of dollars he got and thats the best site he can have made? shoot i could make him a way way better one for chump change! Not for free you know id have to dig a lil bit in his pockets. His tallent is basketball and mine is web design and electronics repair, oh yeah car stereo!

Id love to see a more interactive and well put together site. that one looks and is dry.

This is what i can do.. i made this site for nissan buffs and i am currently working on one for fords as well.

www.nissanmods.com

take a look...that site gives me a lil mini paycheck i use on odds and end stuff.

I thought I was going to see the dunk voting site when I saw this....lol

No breaking news, but oh well... I think I/we have seen this site before. I remember reading that site months ago and I think someone here had posted it before.

I don't think this is the site he wants or meant for the dunk competition ideas. It looks like a site for his foundation more than anything and it is based of GA. I'm thinking his parents run it...

quote:
Originally posted by avitale8:

are you sure this site is brand new?

all the pictures are old, and if u click on the camps link, it has dates from 2007.

this site is not new, it's been up for 2-3 seasons now...his new site should be much nicer...his cousin does the updates and such on this current site...

quote:
Originally posted by mnewballer21:

quote:
Originally posted by magic01:

dwights website launching isn't breaking news. breaking news is trades/injuries.

It obviously is breaking news, because the other day on ESPN on the ticker at the bottom of the screen it had one that said "Lebron James and Microsoft break contract, shutting down LebronJames.com. So apparently websites are breaking news, even if you don't want them to be.

Of course it's breaking news to ESPN! To ESPN, any news is breaking news when it involves LeBron, the Cleveland LeBrons, the Knicks, or 2010. That's just life. lol. But I agree that dwighthoward.com or whatever isn't a HUGE deal, but it's nice to know.

next time just put 'link to dwights website' as the title instead of 'breaking news about dwight' so I dont waste my time clicking on the thread thinking its something important.

quote:
Originally posted by magic01:

next time just put 'link to dwights website' as the title instead of 'breaking news about dwight' so I dont waste my time clicking on the thread thinking its something important.

I totally agree with you. I thought it would be something like "Dwight magically developes mid-range game" or something like that.