Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

...we need that other PG**with update from Kyler Grizz and Magic info update pg 5

Marc..Marc...Marc......man yo ureally hate me dont you...its ok i hate you too, but face it..

How many PR Flags do you see now in the Arena..NONE!!!!, that means your Latino fan base is lost in lala land" and guess what ???, there are no more tourism efforts made in PR like the last 2 years to get turist from the island to Orlando to see games...So if you like it or not somehow that hurts the team income and fan base.But i dont need to convince you...just lok at your empty seats at the arena next game, and at that moment just think that there is someone in this world that said "i told you so"

quote:
Originally posted by JC Aponte:

Marc..Marc...Marc......man yo ureally hate me dont you...its ok i hate you too, but face it..

How many PR Flags do you see now in the Arena..NONE!!!!, that means your Latino fan base is lost in lala land" and guess what ???, there are no more tourism efforts made in PR like the last 2 years to get turist from the island to Orlando to see games...So if you like it or not somehow that hurts the team income and fan base.But i dont need to convince you...just lok at your empty seats at the arena next game, and at that moment just think that there is someone in this world that said "i told you so"

No hate at all, I just don't agree with what you said.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I think you mentioned you heard what Otis is up to. Mind sharing with the rest of the class? lol

I wouldn't if it stayed on this message board. But, as we saw this summer, it doesn't, and it compromises our efforts. Lesson learned.

I can tell you there's no reason to get too excited. I said Otis had a plan, I never said it was good, dramatic, or exciting.

One other thing that i just remembered....i think then you totally agreed with me on the point that the Magic when on a winning streak when Jameer went down "again" an Carlos was the PG.Its so nice that we have this kind of give and take relationship.....

quote:

One other thing that i just remembered....i think then you totally agreed with me on the point that the Magic when on a winning streak when Jameer went down "again" an Carlos was the PG.Its so nice that we have this kind of give and take relationship.....

I did, and I also said that I thought Carlos was a good back up for the team. I also just agreed that Carlos would be a good pickup for us. The problem is he was making 4 mill and was basically the same player as Jameer. It didn't make sense to pay him that much money for a duplication of what we already had.

Now if we could get him for less money then great, I just don't see the guy passing up money like that.

quote:

You're still talking about Arroyo? What, do you think we're going to give him a call, and he's just gonna drop his Baklava and come back to Orlando? I don't think so..

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

I can tell you there's no reason to get too excited. I said Otis had a plan, I never said it was good, dramatic, or exciting.

Does that make you the thief?

Most of us remember who you said your source was, and I don't think we have any reason to doubt.

quote:

I see plenty of Puerto Ricans, and other hispanics at the games, even plenty of Carlos jerseys (don't get too excited, I also see old T-mac, Francis, even a Shaq jersey now and then), just not flags being waved. Why wave a Puerto Rican flag to support the team if there are no Puerto Rican players? Happy to say there are plenty of Puerto Rican fans in the seats though.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

Most of us remember who you said your source was, and I don't think we have any reason to doubt.

I've been traveling all morning and perhaps I'm not thinking clearly, but I don't get the thief comment.

I honestly cannot believe that you guys(the puertoricans that live in PR and have no clue of what goes on here, or don't go to games) still really really really believe that non of us are going to games because carlos is gone.

As I have said before, there are plenty of us, and plenty of Carlos Jersey's still attending the games. Anyone here that goes to games can tell you that.

Your comments makes us all look bad, and ignorant. Yes you are making all of your brothers and sisters look retarded.

I am sure there are a few, very few, that are not going to games now, sure. But not as many as you believe.

Marc agreed with you, hell he is even saying that it is better for Carlos to stay in Europe making 4 to 5 million dollars a year, non taxable, plus free housing, etc...than coming back to Orlando to play for 1.5 million before taxes, housing, food, etc...Carlos is in a better situation. Its good for him, good for us(puertoricans as his name is going out there and having an even greater reach in the world community people learn more about us), and everyone is happy. Except for some of you that feel that because HE CHOSED to go to Europe(again it was his choice we(the magic) did not trade him, or waived him or fired him or nothing) and be in a better situation, is somehow inferior and bad for him.

Attendance is actually ok, almost the same as years before, and the dip in attendance can be seen all over the NBA. Where there 30 other puertoricans that left to Europe in other teams last year and is that the reason why attendance is down all over the league? Does that sound ridiculous? yes right, because it is....

that is all

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

I've been traveling all morning and perhaps I'm not thinking clearly, but I don't get the thief comment.

There's a poster on RealGM named the Thief who I'm guessing made a similar comment on their board?