Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread - Magic vs. Raptors 11/18

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

So, can we officially say Turk mails it in during the 1st 3 quarters?

Using the old Rope-A-Dope. Its all part of his master plan.

quote:
Originally posted by BLUEHEART:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

i didnt say he played good tonight. but its annoying bunch of kids whining every shot he misses

I complain when he takes bad shots whether they go in or not.

well thats ok to complain. but i dont see you complain if someone else takes bad shots

we all were pointing it out because he takes the most obvious bad shots. somtimes dwight takes bad shots when he forces the ball into 3 defenders (good sign that this has become a rarity this year), sometimes shard forces shots when his arent falling.

not picking on turk, but his shot selection is terrible.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

i didnt say he played good tonight. but its annoying bunch of kids whining every shot he misses

I complain when he takes bad shots whether they go in or not.

well thats ok to complain. but i dont see you complain if someone else takes bad shots

I do. It's just much harder to tell because Hedo takes so many more than anyone else.

At least half of Hedo's FGAs come from Isos, and he only has 2 Iso shots. Fadeway 20 footer after a jab step that fools no one, or an awkward drive and layup attempt to the left side. One is just terrible 100% of the time, the other frequently finds him driving into double and triple teams and pulling an offensive flop looking for a foul call(credit where it's due: He's top-5 in the NBA in offensive flopping. The list would be something like: 1. Wade 2. Paul 3. Nowitski 4. Ginobli 5. Turk).

I would be OK with Turk if he was Robert Horry - role player during the first 3 quarters and then stud in the 4th. But he forces so many AWFUL shots, I can't bring myself to be OK with it. I just can't.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by T_MAC:

Lenovo +/- Stat for Hedo +20... best in the team, so keep on discussing LoL

so was JJ, whats your point?

i didn't want to point out something, i like people still discussing his game even everybody knows he played not awful but BAD

Hedo just makes bad decisions and needs to work on his turnovers. He also tends to be a ball hog and shows when he is forcing his shot. When he gets the ball you know he is going to shot. I mean 20 shots?? But.. its not always how you start but how you finish. And Hedo finished shooting lights out. So you got to give him credit. Those turnovers can kill a team in the fourth quarter. He has got to get those under control so it doesn't come back to bit him.

Don't force the ball!

Bosh and Howard would be an AMAZING duo. Hakeem and Sampson amazing. They would be absolutely unstoppable. We could surround them with the Valencia Community College basketball team and they'd win 50+ games easily. Wish there was some way to get him.

Good win tonight for the team coupled with another ATL loss. Just need to contain Bosh better we cant him score like this every game or else it will come back and bite us in the arse.