Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Gamethread: Magic @ Bobcats 11/16/08

trap game?

I think we take this one...Dwight Howard destroys the Bobcats every time we play them...Okafor tends to regress pretty hard when he faces up with Dwight...J-Rich is out right now right? just gotta worry about Wallace, Carrol (dude always has like 40 3's against us) and Felton really...

everytime we play the bobcats i get the cold shivers thinking about what this team would be like if we had picked okafor over howard...they might still be looking to move. Say whatever u want about hockey guy, but he got that one right. He also made a trade for an ideal back-up pg. It's too bad others didn't see him for what he was.

Hopefully they aren't thrown off by the odd start time and they finish this mini-road trip 3-0.

Orl-106

Cha-100

btw...wallace is going to absolutly murder us like he always does. They just need to hold down jrich (who peaches should be used to guarding when they were both on GS.)

maybe this could be the start of another thread, but could you imagine if we had drafted Okafor while watching Dwight turn into Superman for the Charlotte Bobcats! Just another thing to fuel the Magic haters for us blowing a chance with another superstar, I believe we would've ended up just like those poor supersonics.

Nice thread Jareth.

I'm really really worried about this game. Teams are usually hard pressed to bring the same effort after a tough emotional win like last night's game. The Bobcats also have a couple of very good perimeter scorers and a quality point guard. Not a particularly easy match up for the Magic.

All that being said, we win 175 to 48. Give or take another 30 points if Warlock plays.