Sign in to follow this  
TheRevTy

Ruh-Roh - JJ's pissed

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Is there anyone who wouldn't agree to a Hedo/Battie for AK47/Ronnie Price/Darrell Arthur trade?

The Utah Jazz

My point was that the trade could've been done last year when I took a beating on this board for suggesting it when Utah wanted desperately to dump AK.

But you're right, with him responding well to being a sixth man, and playing like the AK of old (something like 16/8/4/2/2 I think. I'd have to look it up), there's no way they make that deal now.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Is there anyone who wouldn't agree to a Hedo/Battie for AK47/Ronnie Price/Darrell Arthur trade?

The Utah Jazz

My point was that the trade could've been done last year when I took a beating on this board for suggesting it when Utah wanted desperately to dump AK.

But you're right, with him responding well to being a sixth man, and playing like the AK of old (something like 16/8/4/2/2 I think. I'd have to look it up), there's no way they make that deal now.

Yeah, I know what you were referring to.

But in the words of our illustrious vice-president, "if I have an open shot, I'm gonna take it."

Well he would say that if someone asked....

quote:

Yeah, I know what you were referring to.

But in the words of our illustrious vice-president, "if I have an open shot, I'm gonna take it."

Well he would say that if someone asked....

He said it with his eyes.

And his rifle.

And his friend's face.

i've mentioned this before. but emcee scotty b needs to be replaced. jj could do that. he might actually do good at that because it involves interacting with girls. those seem to be his fan base. =) realistically, we do need to trade him. it's like dead weight on our bench. lee is going to fill any need that the magic would need from jj, and BETTER. i love the idea of him going to portland for rodriguez, but i just dont see that happening. just get him out of orlando.

The bottom line is that they have been pulling JJ's chain since season 1. Otis is scared to let him go because of the what if factor. However SVG has no confidence in him. What player wants to be glued to the bench for 3 years? Why should he sit and be quiet. It's obvious he feels like some of us, that he can actually contribute if given a chance. If any of you haters take a job and find out that all you will do is go in and collect a paycheck, I am sure you'd want to go somewhere where you could actuially earn your money. Why should he toe the company line and accept the fact that he was promised a chance to play and after a few games he loses all opportunity. Why the hell didn't SVG bench the whole team after going 11 WHOLE minutes without a field goal. Hell I am sure any 5 of us could have pulled that feat off. Trade him already and cut the bull**** out. Get something for him and lets see if JJ can play.

I agree. Trade him now if possible. I am not saying he got the PT he deserved here, cause he prolly didn't but that is the Magic for you, no player development. This year he did work his *** off to get some PT and then laid an egg on offense and was same old same old on D, so he has no place to go but the bench. He needs to play for a coach like D'antoni so he can get the green light to bomb away. He would flourish there.

quote:
Originally posted by Rojogrande:

Hey Murphy. Going back to your post on page 2. I would like to know exactly what about this shot that you find ugly. As someone who has played basketball, his form is about as perfect as it gets.

Want to know what's ugly about his jump shot? He missed the basket! LOL

I find this whole thread really hillarious. God help JJ get a trade! Help some of these people with a pair of glasses because they can't see what has gone on recently in the games because SVG is getting zilch from the bench and it doesn't have anything to do with JJ. Help them see that the Magic lost to the Trailblazers the other night and it had nothing to do with JJ. Help them see that the bench produced nothing and JJ was not on the court. Help Otis see that Dooling is starting for the Nets and kicking butt and he screwed up not resigning him. That's it for now God but I'm sure I'll be asking for more help for these Magic fans as they find more things to blame on JJ.

8e989f55dfa1cd71a3369d2yw3.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

quote:
Originally posted by Rojogrande:

Hey Murphy. Going back to your post on page 2. I would like to know exactly what about this shot that you find ugly. As someone who has played basketball, his form is about as perfect as it gets.

Want to know what's ugly about his jump shot? He missed the basket! LOL

I find this whole thread really hillarious. God help JJ get a trade! Help some of these people with a pair of glasses because they can't see what has gone on recently in the games because SVG is getting zilch from the bench and it doesn't have anything to do with JJ. Help them see that the Magic lost to the Trailblazers the other night and it had nothing to do with JJ. Help them see that the bench produced nothing and JJ was not on the court. Help Otis see that Dooling is starting for the Nets and kicking butt and he screwed up not resigning him. That's it for now God but I'm sure I'll be asking for more help for these Magic fans as they find more things to blame on JJ.

8e989f55dfa1cd71a3369d2yw3.jpg

Look at Ewing face

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

To me, that reads as someone who is not going to stick around this organization no matter what. As in, if we start him, give him 40 mpg, and he becomes an all-star in the next 2 years, he still leaves as soon as his contract is up.

don't know about that

if I was JJ i'd be raising hell

Difficult to see Redick in LA or any other team not being used for 2 years. At least don't lower the kid's value to the point he's close to worthless in a trade these days. Really difficult to see another team doing this. Sigh

I mean there's no logical reason why SVG doesn't give the guy some good minutes in these blowouts

Would really suck to see him go to a team that knows how to use their shooters and watch the kid blow up into one of the most dangerous shooters in the NBA. Magic pay Kobe type salary to a guy whos 0-10 on the last 3pt attempts and can't get out of a shooting funk with no shortage of minutes to worry about. Makes no sense to me either.

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

In my mind it speaks volumes that JJ has ridden the pine for two coaches.

Well two very questionable coaches

Even though Stan's my hero I have to be honest with myself

SVG would make me really happy if he wore the green suit

What's up with trying to downplay Howard's block total saying it was thanks to the defense (or lack thereof?)