Sign in to follow this  
TheRevTy

Ruh-Roh - JJ's pissed

To me, that reads as someone who is not going to stick around this organization no matter what. As in, if we start him, give him 40 mpg, and he becomes an all-star in the next 2 years, he still leaves as soon as his contract is up.

I dont think JJ is a good fit for Portland they get solid wing production as it is. They have Roy, Webster, Fernandez, and arent really hurting in the 3 point shooting dept. I dont really see a need for JJ, a seemingly uni-dimensional player...plus Nate said he doesnt want to move Rodriguez...JJ needs to go a place that needs that 3 point shooting...

Miami, Memphis, Philly, Cleveland, Chicago...

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

I dont think JJ is a good fit for Portland they get solid wing production as it is. They have Roy, Webster, Fernandez, and arent really hurting in the 3 point shooting dept. I dont really see a need for JJ, a seemingly uni-dimensional player...plus Nate said he doesnt want to move Rodriguez...JJ needs to go a place that needs that 3 point shooting...

Miami, Memphis, Philly, Cleveland, Chicago...

If that the case, Cleveland is a pretty good 3pt shooting team too, and Rodriguez agent is pissing off alot of people within the Blazers organization.

Dammit! Get it together Redick.

JJ plays in 3 out of 7 games, is the first player off the bench, lays 3 giant sized eggs, and he's the one that's unhappy???

At this point, I'd be happy if the Magic traded JJ for a 2nd round pick. He's worse than worthless to this team.

Get something for him. Package him. Whatever you have to do is fine Otis. I just don't feel like reading another whiny azz comment from our 4th string SG.