Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

[Schmitz] Kings have interest in Turkoglu

Kaman available

quote:
The centerpiece it does involve, I'm informed, is Chris Kaman. Now that Marcus Camby (double-figure rebounding last two games) is nearing full strength, the 1-6 Clippers are open to a rational market trade for the big guy who has battened down their middle for five seasons and is owed $43 million over four seasons.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11112008/sports/moresports/...c__138157.htm?page=0

at least with greene here we could run shard at the 3, but van gundy will have to get over himself and his stache. it seems that he probably gets frustrated with players in practice and just doesn't think they will be effective on the floor, or they're too young or whatever. it is odd that he used alot younger players in miami, but miami's gm actually knows how to get athletes to that team. sometimes i wish we had management that would aim to win a championship every season, that's great that we like some guys' personality over other guys', and this guy has been with the team so long, but in the long run i'd take whoever the hell plays better actual basketball. like last season i would have traded pat garrity to whoever wanted him, for anything, i'm talking the 2nd round pick from whoever is clearing salary cap room, or even a raw athlete with no common sense but knows how to jump out of the building. alot of people keep talking about locker room nonsense, do you know what a locker room is like when a team is winning? maybe devos should sell the team to shaq/hill as much as i would hate to see those two up there, you know that they know how to bring actual basketball here instead of having a good image nonsense. after losses like last night where we couldn't defend a palm tree, i'd have artest out there with a crowbar on the court throwing drinks at the dance squad and dropkicking the refs if it meant better actual basketball for a win.

Exactly, unless the magic can get more of a fantasy type trade from this team its not worth trading with them, other teams have much more to offer as far as fairness goes. I would only do it if it involved Hawes and Salmons.

There are some players on the Kings that a like, and the one that I would want from them most is Francisco Garcia. Now that guy would be absolutely perfect for our bench. He reminds me a bit of Travis Outlaw.

No we need a PF, we don't need a SG or SF or PG. We just need a solid PF so that Rashard gets back to the SF spot. Brad Miller would be a huge pick up because Dwight could go back to his orignal PF spot and move Shard to the SF. I love hedo and hes a nasty scorer but to have a solid 4 spot is huge.