Sign in to follow this  
BRich

Gerald Wallace Trade to unknown NBA Team Imminent?

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I am moving this to the Magic forum as the idea of trading for Turk is Magic related.

Personally I would make this move, G-Wall is Mr Versatility he brings everything to the court and IMO would fit in perfectly with our starting 5. There is no way it happens though!

Nelson

Pietrus

Wallace

Lewis

Howard

Also changed the title as people will think it is a trade to us that is iminent!

If we were to trade Turk, don't you think it will be to move Lewis back to the SF position.

Not necessarily, Wallace brings a whole new game to Orlando, he is a better rebounder and defender than Turk which will help ease some pressure on Shard

But we just signed MP for 4 yrs, who does all the same things Wallace does. It just doesn't make sense at all for the Magic.

What does Turk do that Wallace cant?

He run the offense better than Wallace.

seriously???

quote:

Stay healthy?

Play without a mouth guard?

Participate in the Turkish Army?

Talk trash in a foreign language, thus avoiding a few technical fouls?

Take an elbow from Dwight in practice without it ending his career?

Inspire crowds of supporters to sing to him when we play against the Clippers in Los Angeles?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I am moving this to the Magic forum as the idea of trading for Turk is Magic related.

Personally I would make this move, G-Wall is Mr Versatility he brings everything to the court and IMO would fit in perfectly with our starting 5. There is no way it happens though!

Nelson

Pietrus

Wallace

Lewis

Howard

Also changed the title as people will think it is a trade to us that is iminent!

If we were to trade Turk, don't you think it will be to move Lewis back to the SF position.

Not necessarily, Wallace brings a whole new game to Orlando, he is a better rebounder and defender than Turk which will help ease some pressure on Shard

But we just signed MP for 4 yrs, who does all the same things Wallace does. It just doesn't make sense at all for the Magic.

Isn't that Jameer's job? Wallace is a better rebounder, all round defender and he is averaging just under 20ppg this year.

I like Turk but we can see already that he is not the same as last season, sell high is very key here!

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

Seriously???

are you joking? absolutely...Our system is now tooled to share the duties of running the offense between Nelson and Turk...Wallace could never do that...

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Stay healthy?

forget about the infamous Turkaflu so soon? hopefully it's gone for good, but still...Turk hasnt been the model of health over his career...

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:

Play matador defense.

LOL I knew it was something important!

Terrible deal for Charlotte but looks good for GSW and Orlando. I am assuming they want to cut payroll and just start over so maybe some picks would work. Im sure they would just try and buy out Al Harrington. Plus a rotation of Morrison/JJ/Cook would be to great for words.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...~9~9~19~30&te=&cash=

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Why would Jordan move their best player?

When Larry Brown is the coach everyone on the team takes turns on the trade block. He is going to kill any progress that team has made.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Nelson

Pietrus

Wallace

Lewis

Howard

Isn't that Jameer's job? Wallace is a better rebounder, all round defender and he is averaging just under 20ppg this year.

I like Turk but we can see already that he is not the same as last season, sell high is very key here!

The offense run alot better, when the ball is in Turk hand, and last time I check Hedo and Wallace, both average 6 rpg last year, and Wallace has a problem with staying healthy.

Just so you know Turk is averaging 16/7/4 a game, so his stat are very similar to last year. The Bobcats are looking for a starting PF, so you can scratch Turk name off that list.

quote:

quote:

Wallace, both average 6 rpg last year, and Wallace has a problem with staying healthy.

Turk has the same problem

But Turk played a full season last year. Tell me the last time Wallace has?

quote:

quote:

Wallace, both average 6 rpg last year, and Wallace has a problem with staying healthy.

Turk has the same problem

Turk played 82 regular season games last year... Wallace played 62. Wallace has never played 82 games in a season, once he played 72, once he played 70, 4 times he has played 55 or less (55,54,47,37).