Sign in to follow this  
bhnole

Game Thread: Magic Vs. Sixers 11/6

I don't like playing teams coming of embarrassing loses.

Their rebounding and athleticism concerns me a little, I hope we don't see a repeat of that opening night game vs Atlanta.

I have a gut feeling that this will be the first blow out win for the Magic 113 to 87. I also think Stan will give JJ one last chance to prove himself this game.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:

Oh man, that sucks. I was really looking forward to watching the other two games. Oh well.

quote:
I think it expired, but even if it didn't there is a chance AI won't be playing. He can't play until Chauncey does the physical at Denver, which it is still unclear if he has. At least that's what i read...somewhere.

Yeah, I saw that on ESPN just now. Shouldn't matter anyways, the Pistons don't even need AI to beat the Raptors. I recall watching a nationally televised game last season where your bench laid a smackdown on their starters for nearly a full game.

Keyword, last season. The Raptors are alot better this year.

Indeed, with the addition of O'Neal completely outweighing the departure of Ford, Delfino, Garbajosa, Nesterovic, etc. they are clearly a better team.

*sigh*

Nah, with making the best PG in the east the full-time starter, and with the addition of O'Neal having an impact on Bosh (who playing like a MVP candidate), and add to the fact that the team is a year older, and that my friend makes the Raptors a better team.

quote:
Originally posted by Waltfeld:

I have a gut feeling that this will be the first blow out win for the Magic 113 to 87. I also think Stan will give JJ one last chance to prove himself this game.

i'm actually hoping they activate richardson we can finally see what he does with the starting squad in a regular season game.

quote:
Originally posted by ClaytonMagic:

The thing im worried about the most is having a bad first half and having to here all the criticism from Charles Barkley!

Haha, Charles is going to bark at us regardless of how we play.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ClaytonMagic:

The thing im worried about the most is having a bad first half and having to here all the criticism from Charles Barkley!

Haha, Charles is going to bark at us regardless of how we play.

lol yeah first of all he's a philly guy, and second of all he just hates the magic, remember last season playoffs, it was a sunday afternoon game at magic halftime, he didn't say anything, so kenny or someone asked him 'don't you have anything to say?' then he came back it 'orlando is going to lose the series because their guards are undersized, can we just start the next game?'

yeah i don't think he's going to like this game too much tonight other than to talk about how good philly got in the offseason.

iggy had 2 points yesterday and that didnt come til the fourth quarter....there best player right now is thadeus young who can light up the 3 so if we can keep him in check we have a good chance to win because dwight will shut down brand and lee/pietrus will give iggy all type of problems GO MAGGGGIC

iggy had 2 points yesterday and that didnt come til the fourth quarter....there best player right now is thadeus young who can light up the 3 so if we can keep him in check we have a good chance to win because dwight will shut down brand and lee/pietrus will give iggy all type of problems GO MAGGGG